Afterimage Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Afterimage
This is the official discussion topic of the Afterimage Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Add HP
2. Add MP
3. Edit Money
4. Edit Level
5. Edit Max HP
6. Edit Max MP
7. Edit Attack
8. Edit Defense
9. Edit Talent Points
10. Game Speed

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.

Get into game world before using anything, use moderately when needed. Game is unstable with its way accessing the data.

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 05/09/2023
    Started development

• 05/09/2023
    Released trainer with 10 cheats

• 05/10/2023
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The Afterimage cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 10 cheats

I tried to turn this trainer on. Keeps saying “we’re having trouble downloading the mods.” I went through the basic troubleshooting. Is it because it’s a very, very new table? Or is it something on the WeMod server end?

Thank you for your work!

A similar problem, I can’t run it either

same problem here, same error message I can’t run it either

Same problem here.

Same problem.

The Afterimage cheats have been updated! Trainer failed to be built properly on the app. Sorry for the trouble.

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

i followed all the instructions, the game starts normally with the mod activated, but when i try to activate some option in the game, none of these have any effect, i don’t think it changes the fact that i have the game cracked…all the games have always worked, this is the first one that is not working, maybe because it’s still too new??? maybe you can make a little video on how to activate the options in the right way??? I know it sounds trivial but sometimes it’s necessary

We can’t assist you if your game is cracked. Please support the developers by buying the game.

Everything works for me, game bought on steam

Thanks for the fix, Colonel. Trainer works a treat. Any chance of an invincibility option? Actually, I don’t know where exactly one makes a request for a cheat for a table, so apologies there. Thank you again!

I’m not too sure, the code accesses enemy hp too and it’s very difficult to separate them. There could be a switch but I wasn’t able to find it.

I appreciate you taking a look at least, Colonel. Thank you.

you bought it, i downloaded it with crack, but the strange thing is that every game i downloaded with crack always worked with we mod, this is the first game that is not working for me, someone is so kind to make a video??

forgive me, but then how come I’ve played so many working games, despite having downloaded them and not bought them, because unfortunately I couldn’t buy them, and they have always worked for me, this is the first game that the mods don’t work for me

There are many factors. The pirated game’s version isn’t up to date, has changed code, etc. Just because it’s worked on a couple of games, which we don’t condone in the slightest, doesn’t mean it will work for all.

I understand, thanks for the info

sorry to be annoying, and thanks in advance for the mods available. any chance of something to increase drop chance of items from enemies? like more drops or rarity increase? thanks.

Hey, Any chance of Unlimited Jump option?