Age of Empires III: Complete Collection Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Age of Empires III: Complete Collection
This is the official discussion topic of the Age of Empires III: Complete Collection Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Population
2. Unlimited Food
3. Unlimited Gold
4. Unlimited Wood
5. Unlimited Experience
6. Instant Units
7. Instant Research

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 06/23/2019
    Started development

• 06/28/2019
    Released trainer with 7 cheats

• 06/28/2019
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

The Age of Empires III: Complete Collection cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 7 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Hey STN
I apologize in advance if a solution to my problem is already online but every time I run the game the application wemod says to me “please launch the game in x64” and I can launch with all versions nothing there. thanks for your help

We’re working on it. I or frank will post an update soon

1 Like

Thank you !

The Age of Empires III: Complete Collection cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Finally works well for me
Thanks for your work :wink:

but the options do not seem to work on the asian dynasty version :confused:

3 Likes

This is for the complete edition since that’s what was voted. Might not work for other dlcs.

1 Like

great job, It’s a shame that the other campaigns don’t work with it.

1 Like

Hi Team,

Some feedback.

Does not work with the Asian dynasties and war chiefs in the complete edition on steam.

Thanks

6 Likes

If you guys could please try and fix the issue so that the mod may work with all versions, thanks for your work!

6 Likes

I know same here for me as well. whats the point then of having it on when it does not work in the Asian dynasty version etc.

1 Like

has anyone told you that they did find a way to fix it for your mod to work out right?

Has anyone found a solution to the problem where the cheats keeps turning off on the Asian Dynasties? And if so please tell me.

2 Likes

Goodday,
After finishing the whole campaign for like the 15th time, i saw that there was an mod for it to give unlimited population, when i try to activate it bc it looked fun. i noticed that it wasnt working and is continue ing to disable. can someone plz help me fix this, since i rlly want to play one time with unlimited population.

Is there a cheat for “Unlimited Health” or “God Mode” for this Game. It seems odd that AoE III DE has one but not AoE III Complete Collection. If not can one be developed?

1 Like

Can this be updated to its just AoE III base? So many people have expressed that it clearly doesnt work for either of the expansions so its hardly a trainer for the complete edition.

4 Likes

Don’t want to sound like a broken record but can we get this for the expansions! <3

4 Likes

Doesn’t work with Asian Dynasty expansion. Also, when I click “Play” on the app, it try to launch Warchief expansion automatically.
Maybe, if I direct the Asian Dynasty’s executable via the “Fix” option, the cheat might work? I am gonna try this.

1 Like