Age of Empires III: Definitive Edition Cheats and Trainer for Steam

yep i know bro, i just wait the update for “version not purchased from steam” :smiley:

1 Like

If your copy of the game is not purchased from Steam or Windows Store, there won’t be a trainer for it.

WeMod does not make trainers for illegally-acquired software nor does it condone illegal activity, such as stealing games via pirating.

1 Like

Using God mode + your ship start attacking or receiving damage = crash game immidiately.
Please fixed it asap :’(((

1 Like

Is it possible to get a exports option

1 Like

The Age of Empires III: Definitive Edition cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Hey @MrAntiFun there was a small update today and when activating the cheats they turn off after a second or two :frowning: can we get an update please?

Thank you :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yeah, last update seems to have broken the trainer. An update would be greatly appreciated!

1 Like

Changes:

1 Like

Thanks dude! appreciated :slight_smile:

Wemod If you use continues to return to the Wallpaper. I think this is also a bug, so please fix it. Please correct it.

Anytime we use the trainer in a game I am hosting it immediately crashes and says “Game out of sync” (Microsoft Store launched). Ultimately not a big deal because we just turn cheat mode on in the hosting options, but wanted to point that out.

please add the"add Export" function

Unfortunately with the patch 14825 released on Steam this week the trainer was buggy and incompatible, can you fix it?

OBS: I noticed that only the F2 command is working, the others don’t work in this version!

1 Like

Changes:

1 Like

I’m having issues of the game crashing now.

Confirmed.

Population cheat still will not work for me :frowning: thats all ive ever wanted in aoe xD

Its not working for me, and i have the CD version bought at mediamarkt.
None of the cheats work.

Probably because this was made for the steam version of the game. The version you have most likely is not correct version

AOE will start play through a level, will (sometimes) crash after completing a level.
I haven’t defined which cheat is causing the crash.

Update: After first crash, restart game, game will crash again about 5 minutes into the level.