Age of Empires III: Definitive Edition Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Today I cant get it to crash. There was a WeMod UI update today (I use the latest beta version 7.0.4-beta0), perhaps that was it, IDK.

Yesterday I tried the Bombard Brawl and several FFA and various other types of games and CTD within about 5 min every time.

Today I was going to try and pin down if it was a specific setting, but today with all cheats enabled and all resources/EXP added to many thousands, I cant get it to CTD. So far two approx. 20 minute attempts.

AOE III DE Version 100.12.14825.0

4790k 4.6
GTX980
16GB RAM

Win10 64bit Home version 2004 build 19041.789

I’m gonna try a very long game (I will let them live for an hour LOL) with 7 AI on extreme and at a Borneo map. :slight_smile:

1 Like

After almost 2 hour of extreme WeMod use I still cant get this to crash. The WeMod UI update is the only thing that changed between yesterday and today on my PC.

1 Like

After about 20 min it crashed again

That is what’s going on with me. Same issue

Steam version AOE III DE is updated to v.100.12.18493.0. All 10 functions of the cheater are normal!!

1 Like

I used to crash in 20 minutes,After the steam version of AOE III de was updated, cheating was fully open ,There’s been no crash。

2 Likes

Please update this mod, there have been two game version updates since the last time everything worked.

1 Like

The Age of Empires III: Definitive Edition cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Finally a game that the cheats are working!!!thank you for the good work!

update required !

2 Likes

I tried it today , it says cheats may not work with my game version, but everything is steam. I got the triple pack and it said same thing for all three games but cheats still worked on AOE 1 and 2, but on AOE 3 I load a skirmish and tried it and nothing. Can you check it out please? Thanks for everything!

Changes:

thanks this should go for miles. :slight_smile:

I have experienced crashes in story mode, after using god mode a few minutes later It will crash, anyone else?

3 Likes

Cheats suddenly not working, maybe it got conflict with deck builder?
Please help check it out.
Before stop working, was able to play 5 games of skrimishes then suddenly on the next skrimish game it stop working

2 Likes

Can confirm the recent hotfix (24632) does not cause problems for the cheats. All work just fine still.

1 Like

the trainer’s arent working for me during skirmishes is there some sort of bug going on i’ve even uninstalled and reinstalled the game to sdee if there was an issue

Hello, this trainer going to have support?

Hello, when does this trainer gets an update? New Version of the game is up and trainer doesnt function properly

Changes: