Age of Empires IV Cheats and Trainer for Xbox

The Age of Empires IV cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Thank you very much and have a nice weekend!

Not working with version 5.0.11963.0 (without 4k pack).
Is that normal?

Thanks for the game tools!
Having an issue where only setting my rss is working in offline skirmishes. Canā€™t get the other cheats to work whatsoever. Changed the toggle keys to no avail.

It needs an update. tried today and only resorces worked

Changes:

Hi, Iā€™ve tested it out and the resource cheats (F5-F8) do work but the unlimited health, one-hit kills and instant construction/recruitment (F1-F4) donā€™t work.

1 Like

Instant Construction/Recruiting/Research work fine. Unlimited health only seems to work with the starting Scout. All other units die just as normal.

Set resources also seems to work just fine. Health is the only issue at this time.

1 Like

I was playing on the 21st and all options worked for everything , unlimted health seem to sometimes working sometimes not but mostly worked on all units i owned. Last night (22nd) only set resources worked nothing else. Iā€™m just about to try again now and ill repost with results,but might be a small updates messed it out.

Requesting a ā€œno cooldowns on skillsā€ cheat.

Changes:

Instant recruiting/Instant research is not working. Only the food, gold, stones, and wood work. The rest donā€™t work.,

The unlimited health isnā€™t working either

Changes:

Same issues as before. Nothing is fixed

XBOX version not working anymore :frowning:

need update bro

@LLOUISMC1 @MarvelousDonkey858 @JAMETIME1989

Could you try launching the game first through the Xbox app? Then hit Play on WeMod once youā€™re on the main menu.

It appears to be working although it states that it may not work for the current version that I am using.

Only works for recourses only. does not work for instant kill, recruitment and fast building. Please update. Shame this is why I pay my subscription for this game only.