Age of Empires IV Cheats and Trainer for Xbox

All options work except for F3 + F4.

Unlimited health and one hit kill doesn’t work too

Cheats not working confirmed for Microsoft Store/GamePass version

1 Like

cheats still not working as far as yesterday on gamepass

1 Like

jan/29/2022: unlimited health, one-hit and both insta-cheats don’t work on xbox gamepass

resources cheats still fine.

1 Like

Please update, as other people has commented, The only cheats that work so far, are the resources cheats, the instant building and all that don’t work.

What is your game version?

I just tested the trainer and everything is working fine for me.

Yup, same version and nope… Nothing yet… :confused: :frowning: No instant recruiting or instant construction. I made sure to turn off the cheat codes before starting the game and once in the match I activated them and nothing, The resources are the only codes that seemed working.

it works for me

just try restarting the game

What game mode are you trying to use them in and at what point are you activating them?

I have activated the cheats before a match, and even once in the match.
In campaign and battles vs A.I. teams. Same result, no cheats work except for the the resources cheats.

Okay, so I opened the game by its shortcut, then once in the main menu I clicked on the wemod app play and had the codes activated already but I activated once again and it once I jumped into the match it worked. So for everyone having hard time with the cheats, try this.

The Age of Empires IV cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

It still doesn’t work

1 Like

The only cheats that work are resources.

Please try launching the game through the Xbox app then click play in WeMod once your game has loaded.

It doesnt work for xbox version. game is crashing.

I just updated the game and now mine is also crashing :frowning:

The Steam verson got an update a little while ago, hopefully the Xbox/Windows version will get one soon, right? Right? :pleading_face: