Age of Wonders 4 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

How do I upvote this in the queue if it doesn’t show in the queue already? I have over 400 I’m ready to use because of the crashing since the Steam update.

1 Like

Please put on queue, this keeps crashing the game needs update thanks.

1 Like

Bump for the update

1 Like

Unlimited health crashes the game after in-game combat if the battlefield had many combatants.

Edit: The trainer crashes on multiple occasions.

1 Like

Kindly put this game up in queue so people can vote and get it updated as soon as possible.
people like me are unable to play thx to mods not working

1 Like

Unlimited Movement cause fps drop. I capped my fps to 60, but fps drop to 10-15 when select hero or unit.

2 Likes

Another bump for an update

1 Like

Unlimited Health also apply to enemy. So after the battle some enemy will still survive with full HP.

1 Like

yet another bump

Still waiting for working mods :frowning:

Looks to already be abandoned…

1 Like

Mods have been busted pretty much since they dropped and now it’s just getting ignored. C’mon guys you are so fast on other games even when it’s just a tiny hotfix why is this one being ignored?

1 Like

A crappy Free to Play Idle game is getting an update before this

1 Like

lets do it again lol, I have 300+ boosts im willing to pump it with for updates

2 Likes

Hi everyone! I don’t know but for me every cheat is working, with obviously some flaws:
the fps drop with the movement
the crash with unlimited health.

For the first unfortunately you can’t do anything, but for the second the workaround is to activate first the “life drain” cheat, enter the combat screen and before auto-resolving it to disable. Apart from this every cheat its working

Any news one way or another about if this table is getting updated would be great.

1 Like

I have 500 boosts ready to put in this trainer.

I was wondering what cheats currently work ? I am looking into buying this game… But if the cheats are not working. I will hold off till there is an update on the cheats.

Thanks,
SatanicOne

most crash my game after 5 turns so prolly hold off, make sure you hit the bell tho

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up ! Bell has already been rung lol. Thanks again @squidstarr

1 Like