Age of Wonders 4 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I don’t have any crashes, but WeMod constantly tells me that their cheats do not work with my version of the game (up-to-date steam release), so no idea what’s going on. Still, most of cheats seem to work.

So at this point… I am presuming this game has been abandoned ? I keep seeing everywhere it is a popular game. But it is not getting any updates ? I was looking to get it on steam or another platform. But I am going to pass.

Or if there are updates coming in the near future could we please know ?

Thanks.
Satanicone

First Expansion coming out in a few days, maybe this will actually be updated then.

Bruh how we really not getting updates for this game while a 90% online game is getting 2

My battery is low and it’s getting dark

needs update for new update today

The Age of Wonders 4 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Unfortunately, God mode works unstable. Earlier, it prevented all damage. Now? It’s just restores health after a punch, meaning that units CAN be killed if enemy can combine strength (and that did happen).
Please look into that!

1 Like

Yeah, seems like it’s more of a “Restore Health” toggle instead of “Unlimited Health” as it was before this patch.

1 Like

Changes:

2 Likes

I’m not sure if that wasn’t intentional. Earlier, god mode meant that you had to turn it off if you had any temporary combat summons because it would crash the game when it died off. And now that all summons are temporary that makes this an even bigger issue.

That said, would be nice to have that separate if necessary too. But I’ve managed to avoid my units being killed by regular attacks. (Also, the enemy can’t combine strength to kill your unit, your units instantly heal up after EVERY single unit’s attack, so a single unit has to 1 shot them. I actually sorta like the added tactical necessity)

Okay, new update seems to have broken the resource cheats. Unlimited HP cheat still works though.

Changes:

Is there a way to increase the experience points of the units through key presses? Could you possibly add this into your trainer?

Hey, could you please add a cheat option that allow to edit the number of (Soul)? I would like to create unlimited amount of the Undead units :smiley:

Just got the new DLC and tried out the cheats. so far the resource related ones still work, as well as instant research. The only one so far i’ve seen that does not work, is the unlimited movement cheat.

and the health one and the ai drain dont work

Changes:

Maybe add a way to add war spoils resource for reaver?

Hi,
Any chance to have a new resource added in new update/DLC for crafting items? Binding Essence? So far it’s obtainable by disenchanting existing items.
Thanks!

1 Like