Age of Wonders: Planetfall

Is there a going to be a trainer for the xbox version of Age of Wonders: Planetfall?

Good question, depends on the popularity of the game! Requests here in the forum for mods will not be processed! Mods are developed and maintained based on the popularity of the games

There’s already a Steam version, so do I need to make the request in the steam page of Wemod?

If the mod already exists, why do you want to request? And no mod requests will be processed! Mods are developed and maintained based on the popularity of the game! As already mentioned…

So, the mod already exists for the STEAM version, but I have the Xbox version and I’m sure others do as well so that’s why I’m making the request, so Xbox can have one as well

As said, mods are developed and maintained according to the popularity of the games! I don’t know if does also apply to other versions of the mods…

No no, I read what you said, I’m just saying that there’s an Xbox tab as well so hopefully I’m making the proper request for the game… even IF it doesn’t happen

I do not get it :confounded: