Agents of Mayhem Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Having the same issues.

Having the same problem.

Any news on what’s going on? thanks again

It’s not trainer’s issue. Game doesn’t like infinity for some reason. I will have to talk to @frank figure out why

Guess its dead. RIP

I don’t know what’s the issue with the game except it just doesn’t like infinity. Need a lot of digging deep.

Any news on this issue? because I got it too.

I don’t know what’s the issue with the game except it just doesn’t like infinity. Need a lot of digging deep.

Have you found the problem yet, this game would be so fun with cheats.

hello my games crash directly as I launch it with infiniti it’s a steam version. I test with another game of steam he has that agent of mayhem that does not launch you have a solution?

I got the same problem here, game crash immediately. Hope it’ll be fixed soon, and thank you for your awesome work!

2 Likes

Still crashes as soon as you start the game.

1 Like

Still insta crashes

1 Like

Just repeating this, incase it was thought fixed.

This and saints row iv game hates infinity

O well, this isn’t exactly a game that you would need mods for. I just started it again to finish the game and found out the trainer didn’t work. I wonder how hard the max difficulty is though, if that would make the trainer a godsend.

Read posts above

The trainer is fine, it worked upom game release until a couple updates later. The game is the issue.

I thought Infinity didn’t support cracked versions of games and why would I want to download a cracked version when I bought the actual game? If this trainer can’t be updated to work with the latest version of the game on Steam then, like WickedVisage suggested, it should be disabled cause even if it’s still technically working for earlier versions of the game, it isn’t working for the latest version.

1 Like

Just because they don’t support it doesn’t mean it won’t work.
And why disable it?
What if someone actually uses it without problem? disabling it would take it away from him also it’s pointless to do something like that.
Not needed work. Just keep it there since it works on version 1.0

2 Likes