Agony Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Agony
This is the official discussion topic of the Agony Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Stamina
3. Undetected

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 07/11/2019
    Started development

• 07/14/2019
    Released trainer with 3 cheats

• 07/15/2019
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

2 Likes

The Agony cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 3 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

3 Likes

The Agony cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

Does this work with the Unrated version of the game?

It varies from game to game, feel free to try and let us know!

No not really.
Unlimited Health let your game crash with a Fatal Error.
Unlimited Stamina can’t be activated.
Undetected seems to work, but not fully tested.

I can confirm that as of 09-13-2019 none of the three work in the Unrated version. After one or two glitchy attempts to detect the game, it said it picked it up, and was playing, and when you click the hotkeys you hear the chime, but the cheats dont activate.
The upside is that when you purchase the Steam bundle right now of the original Agony, along with Lust for Darkness (approx $20 for the set, so very decent), they include a free copy/upgrade of Agony Unrated. I had unfortunately already purchased Unrated, so I went ahead and bought the package anyway. In theory we can play Agony with the mods, and Unrated without until such time as hopefully STN can add an update to include Unrated…which…by the way STN (and the rest of you badarses), thanks very much for your work on all this, even if you dont/cant remedy with an update in the future for Unrated…

i really want to play Agony UR but i have a strong feeling i’d need the trainer, so i hope it does get updated to be compatible

i was right, i need a trainer. please update to be compatible!

Well actually trainer dev is no longer with us so the trainer most likely will not be updated . But we do have hope as we have mrantifun that is uploading his giant library of trainers so hopefully the unrated version mite be one of them.

i saw he created one of his own a while ago but it only has 2 cheats whereas others i’ve found have a lot more. i’ll keep an eye out for it

1 Like