Alien Isolation Cheats and Trainer for Steam

My issue so far with it is that with WeMod running, I can’t pick ANYTHING up after picking up the security jack (which is the ONLY thing I’ve picked up so far - and which does NOT show in my inventory) with “Unlimited Items” ON or OFF
“Items Maxed” constantly displays.
Always have 99 flares no matter how many I use up
This means I won’t be able to even pick up a gun.
No issue with ladders.
But I would have to say, someone needs to rework these mods so they work.
Currently (even launching the game from WeMod) nothing is working.

It seems a lot of people are having the same problem as I am. Dumb Alien and Unlimited Health are not working. Didn’t test Unlimited Flashlight.

The Alien Isolation cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 5 cheats

The trainer was updated today, and the Dumb alien is not working. The unlimited items, unlimited ammo and unlimited health for works for me (did not test flashlight), but the alien dumb is NOT working. Personally, I am using in my computer the MrAntiFun trainer for Alien Isolation called: Alien Isolation V13.01.2019 Trainer +5 MrAntiFun. And everything, including dumb aliens and enemies, is always working perfectly.

Tried your trainer today, here’s what I found:

Using any of the cheats causes the map to cease to function after a save (nothing shows up on the map), and clicking “change level” CTDs the game. I have not yet tested to see if turning off the trainer options before saving will remedy this, that may be the way.

Unlimited health, the bar doesn’t move, but if I get hit with anything the screen flashes red and freezes.

I did not use “Dumb Alien” since that seems to have been an issue for others, and I didn’t feel the need to use it.

Please fix the “Dumb Aliens”, and maybe all of it too…

2 Likes

Unlimited Ammo/Items does not work for the flamethrower. Please fix it

Flamethrower is not affected by the unlimited ammo cheat… please fix that?

Add more cheats, and fix the ammo cheat, the revolver ammo is lowered to 4 bullets and theres no reload animation. Fast walk/crouch. Etc

inner zipper HELP part 1 hey um i am on the overload central coreand alpha and beta core i was having trouble it said return to the central core but i was already there and when i saw the
how to video it looked like there was a copletely different mission involving overloading the cores i had the option to divert powerto the central core and overload the beta and alpha but it did nothingand it turned out i was supost to also play mini games that didnt even show up? please help

and developer of the alien isolation mods and mod page and hopfully the owner of we mod please help me

iner zipper HELP part 2 and i didnt even have cheats active how ever i did during the alien nest misson and when you get all the generator thingsit tells you to get to the core idid but like i said
it didnt start the mission i was supost to do please have the alien isolation we mod creator respond to my 2 messages

ya if yo look above return to the central reactor it says im in the central reacter and italsodoesont show a mark on the map or a objective what it should say is overload beta and alpha cores plus these 4 mini games it lets me do the alpha and beta but when i do pul the overload switch it does nothing and the 4 mini games dont even show upTextText]Text[/color]

Can you add a ghost mode or invisible mode?

1 Like

Hello, all! Whenever I get hurt, the screen goes red and stays that way. This happens with or without unlimited health. Any ideias? Thanks!

its becuase you have too many mods active get rid of 1 or 2 if not turn off and on again or maybe go without mods for 5 mins

Hello!
Thanks. It seems that the problem is with the unlimited flashlight. If it’s off, all is fine!

Sooooo… will anything happen with the trainer for Alien Isolation at all?

I just tried this today. If i start the game through wemod it crashes instantly. If i launch it from steam no issues

I had the same issue so just disabled all the mods for a few minutes then reenabled them as @InnerZipper359 has stated. Was a weird little bug that thankfully didn’t happen too often.

no open game