Alien Isolation Cheats and Trainer for Steam

It works!! thank you !!

1 Like

same but it keeps crashing when I climb ladders, I know this because when i disabled the cheats it started to work

can we get a epic trainer?

1 Like

@DimiTheCanadian - Please read recent posts before posting. :slight_smile:
See: Alien Isolation Cheats and Trainer for Steam.

1 Like

I take it getting shot too many times is a scripted death? based on the replies I am seeing.

when will the epic games version be made?

It depends how many votes it gets and how popular the epic store version is.
It’s hard to say when one will be made

On Mission 5, when you get to the first vent and have to climb up, the game crashes with cheats turned on when you press E to climb up. As far as i know, it’s only that specific vent that does it, prior to this I never had the game crash when venting around. turning off the cheats, climbing the vent, then turning them on again worked just fine

Steam version.

can this be made to work on epic games?

Well it was made for steam version but can try it
Start the game first then when you are in game world alt tab out then press play in wemod some mite work , and mite not work at all wont hurt to try it

when will the epic games version be made i dont have it on steam

1 Like

Welcome to the community.

Trainers are only made if there is enough interest in the community for that trainer. This is determined by how many people have added the game into their WeMod favourites.
Learn more about how trainers are made and updated here: Game Queue & Boosts - WeMod Support.

That said, some Steam trainers work decently well with Epic Games versions of the game, though there is no guarantee. Just click the Fix button in the trainer and manually link the game’s .exe.

Hello, is it possible to add this trainer “Alien Isolation V13.01.2019 Trainer +5 MrAntiFun”, because it is the only one working perfectly with the steam version. i’m asking because i’d prefer to use wemod.

so the steam version works. somewhat for epic games. loves crashing on ladder transition vents
correction ladders kill it in general

So I just wanted to point out that this is causing CTD a lot. mostly on ladders, but I also had it crash when I got the flashlight.

1 Like

hey there i would like for you to make epic games an option.

1 Like

Can someone do a trainer for epic games Alien Isolation?

1 Like

Is anyone else getting issues with the Dumb Aliens mod? There are moments where it feels like it is working because the Xenomorph runs around and doesn’t get you, but if you are facing it directly or get it at the wrong angle, it will catch and kill you. Just wondered if it needs to be applied at the certain point or if it is just a bit temperamental.

There are scripted events in the game that will always happen, because they are hard-coded into the game by its developers. Trainers cannot help you get around these scripted events, partly because they do not actually touch or change the game in any way at all (just your PC’s RAM).

Certain events in the game will trigger a scripted event which will equals instant death, regardless of whether you’re using a trainer or not. For example, standing underneath an overhead vent the alien is hiding in will cause the alien to drag you upwards to your death.
Hint: don’t stand under a vent if it is “dribbling”.

1 Like

will there ever be an update on the trainer so that the game is actually playable without having a game crash at every ladder? or am I missing something that makes it so Cheat + Ladders = Game crash