Aliens vs. Predator Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Anyone have any idea why the game crashes or how to fix it?

The game is very old and probably wonā€™t see an update anytime soon. The trainer doesnā€™t work because it is severely outdated and the game isnā€™t that popular anymore. Maybe MrAntiFun will get around to it, but itā€™s probably at the bottom of his list if itā€™s on there at all.

PLEASE UPDATE! :pray: :upside_down_face:

1 Like

same happens to me

Is there some way we can vote for an update? Iā€™ve only ever used up to date trainers on the app.

1 Like

I only played a bit of the first Marine mission, but it worked fine up until I picked up an audio diary, then it crashed :frowning:

Update: I played a bit more and it crashed when I picked up the generator as well. Happened when I had the the cheats engaged and disengaged

3 Likes

Game crashes when I pick up an item. Can someone look into fixing that issue?

podrĆ­amos botar para que el entrenador sea actualizado ?

They dont work Iā€™ve tried and it doesnt load at all

I tried all the cheats and it seems that it doesnā€™t matter what you activate, every mod crashes the game. Sometimes it takes attacking an enemy other times it is simply just activating the mod. The entire mod needs a severe update, a few people still play the game but i find that the harder difficulties are simply unplayable without a little assistance, at least to avoid going into a gamer rage after the 30th death or so within 2 levels. Any chance of getting an update to this trainer sometime soon @STiNGERR? I play off the steam store just for reference for the game client.

1 Like

The game is pretty old and most likely wonā€™t see an update any time soon as the game is not very popular anymore Mr antifun is still uploading his trainers so hopefully he has one to post. I actually would enjoy to go back to this game too

1 Like

It is a very old game, but I found it to be very unique in how it delivers so many aspects to old school horror games and even the horror genre. It is a shame that it never got a sequel. wonder if linking @MrAntiFun would add it to a to-do list for them to make a new trainer or update this one. Even just a simple trainer with health and ammo would be amazing for this game. But I can definitely see it taking a few months before this game sees any sort of attention, there are so many games coming out and getting trainers that the content creators must be going quite crazy from the work load.

1 Like

Iā€™d love for this trainer to get an update, i use to play the hell out of this game, even though the game is old and probably wont get updated any time soon it still deserves a update button just to help it along, and to show how many people want an update. Any chance someone could at least add the button? or is it easier said than done? :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

it also crashes for me when I pick up the battery. singleplayer, marine, colonial. and wemod is just started. I did not activate fraudā€¦

this game is actually the 3rd in the avp series the first 2 were on disc this is the first one to ever be on a proper store and itā€™s obviously the most modern in the series look up AVP 2 and see how that was XD @Insanity_666 @ptondo

Hi. I loaded Aliens and predators back off the Steam client and started playing it thru Wemod. I keep crashing to desktop whenever I press the interact key (E). I checked my setup and I have no conflicts with multiple key bindings.
Any ideas?
Thanks !

iā€™ve only just noticed we got avp on the update list! number 2! LETS GOOOOOO!! :love_you_gesture: :love_you_gesture: :love_you_gesture:

@ptondo Have you seen this s**t! we did it!

1 Like

Yepp I think chris put it on there we was talking about it yesterday

1 Like

awesome man! im hyped! :laughing:

1 Like

Oh ya Iā€™ll be sure to play it too with the trainersšŸ‘

1 Like