Aliens vs. Predator Cheats and Trainer for Steam

same, sounds like a good plan :grinning: :+1:

1 Like

What happend to comment ?

:laughing: i deleted it haha, i was just commenting on the fact that AvP moved down to 6th and was just wondering if it’s still getting worked on seeing its dropped down the list?

1 Like

Me too,…Only when using the “Interact” function. I wish this fix would happen. I love this game and all the cheats work fine for me. It’s only when picking an item up in other words on the keyboard it’s the (E) key on the controller its the (X) key called the “Interact” key. Please fix if possible. I love playing this outdated game. It’s still a ton of fun to play.

It’s only when picking an item up in other words on the keyboard it’s the (E) key on the controller its the (X) key called the “Interact” key. Please fix if possible. I love playing this outdated game. It’s still a ton of fun to play.

The Aliens vs. Predator cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
  • Updated notes

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Thanks stingerr gonna play this now! :+1:
@jaysghost here ya go

1 Like

hell yh man! just had a go to see if they worked and they do :smiley: :love_you_gesture: it did crash on the part where predator gets his disk but apart from that its all good :slightly_smiling_face: love you @STiNGERR :laughing: :love_you_gesture: :v: hope you have fun @ptondo :+1: :v:

1 Like

Locks up and crashes when picking up a item if the trainer is running
Any fixture for this small problem?
would love to go through the game using only "one shot kill trainer:)

Christ bless, guys
:slight_smile:

yh picking up items crashes the game while the trainer is activated, at the moment the only work around is to disable the trainer before you pick an item up. if the game crashes just load the game back up and get past the scene/part where you pick the item up and then press play on the trainer.

1 Like

The game keeps crashing when the first xenomorph is killed in the marine mission: colony.

I only have: unlimited health, unlimited ammo and unlimited flares.
I even set up everything so the game would run on DX11 no matter what.

After further testing, it appears that, having any cheat enabled at any time will crash the game, for any race in any mission.

1 Like

Maybe stingerrr can take a look when he some extra time.
Mine crashed too every time I killed an aliem , think it has to do with unlimited ammo

el juego sigue presentando problemas aun después de la “actualización” en todas las campañas…

Please use English here. We do not have any Spanish-speaking staff at present.
Also, to address your query, read the post above yours. :slight_smile:

OMG!!! I am so hyped to play a ton with the update. Thank you times a million @STiNGERR !
My favorite game has finally gotten a glorious new paintjob. :slight_smile:

i tried picking up an audio diary in the marine campain and the game crashed, i was playing DX11 like notes told me to :rage:

Sadly the game still crashes when using this mod. Damn the people who implemented anti-cheating on a singleplayer game.

Why did they even do that!? it’s crazy!

I can understand having anti-cheat in a MULTIPLAYER game, but not in a (largely) SINGLEPLAYER game.

ok, after a bit more testing, it only seems to crash when picking up items that need a prompt like audio logs, marine weapons, and power nodes, it also crashed in the pred campain when i got the smart disc, disable the trainer first, then picking up the item afterwards seems to circumvent this

1 Like

What did you use/have enabled while testing? my game keeps consistently crashing when using any of the cheats.

Edit: any cheat except unlimited flares crashes my game.