All Black Ops Mods

ya this is dumb i downloaded the gpd put it on my file rehased, tunred on cod, went to multiplayer private team dm, signed into guest, pressed down on d pad, went to kill him and got 100 points either im doing something wrong or it dosent work

XP online after patch doesn’t work.

anyone wanna inv me to private match lobby? GT: THROBING BALLZ

The fun continues :smile:

I will test this and see if I can get it to work.
All of the confusion comes from people who don’t know anything about editing profiles or GPDs so they make a huge mistake then come and post "THIS DOESN’T WORK PATCHED!"
When really it’s a user error.

Actually overdose it does work but only for the host it may seem it works for any on else but after they back out it dont stick

Ok everyone who thinks this doesn’t work
It does and it gets Totally Trav’s Seal of Approval lol
worked 100 percent Thanks again dude!

have to try zombies part

I’ve done GPD Modding before, many times. I’ve done Zombies & Private Match XP, a bunch of time, especially zombies, not ever I got a corrupted profile till now. This is complete failure, and I double cheeked everything, I followed every step correctly, and rehased resigned it more then 2times.

Treyarch just did a hotfix…the new number in top right of screen on multiplayer is 50.21.41.3 which is different for which these were written(:

Zombie mods dont work when you go to Zombies then multiplayer btw!

it doesnt work for me.
i know how much you guys hate modio, but i open up modio. pull up my profile. go to the gpds and replace my gpd with the given one. rehash and resign, save profile to my usb and when i pop it in i get the 3arc clan tag and colored class but when i press down, it doesnt work?

They all work for me so most of u are doing something wrong

Zombies was founded by me as well. Online one anyways (Solo).

https://www.wemod.com/forum/76-call-duty-black-ops/14072-cod-bo-gpd-modding-offline-online.html#post140202

what do you do.?
step by step…

what are you doing for the xp one? and can i have gpd

worked ty

I will hit dpad down and it wont let me shoot? help plz

Resigner: If you clear your cache the second you log onto xbox live it will ask you to update… thus restarting your game. thus deleting your binds, will it not? Just wondering…

and sorry guys I just got back from work.

No **** sherlock