All Black Ops Mods

TREYARCHS GUIDELINE TO BANNING PEOPLE! READ FIRST!!

Open Me

Credit To: TroPPicZ xBoX for post

CALL OF DUTY: BLACK OPS - SECURITY & ENFORCEMENT POLICY

Modders
Users who have modified their hardware and have run hacked script or code. This includes modifying profile data to use illegal characters in a player’s name.

Instant permaban. You will no longer be allowed to play the game online. Console users who modify their hardware or profile data will also be reported to the console manufacturers.

Boosters
Users who organize to exploit the game for the explicit purpose of ranking up very quickly or to appear in a high position on the leaderboards.

• Minor offense: Temp ban, complete stats reset, leaderboard entries removed once
• Major offense: Temp ban, complete stats reset, permanent ban from appearing on the leaderboards
• Extreme or repeat offenses: Permaban from playing the game online

Glitchers
Users who go out of their way to exploit the game to grief other players. An example would be going outside of the map’s clearly defined playable boundary.

• Minor offense: Temp ban from playing the game online
• Major offense: Extended temp ban from playing the game online
• Extreme or repeat offenses: Permaban from playing the game online

Offensive emblem makers
Users who create emblems that are sexually gratuitous or racially offensive.

• Minor offense: 2-week ban from using the emblem editor, emblem reset to default, emblem purchases wiped
• Major offense: Permanent ban from using the emblem editor[/details]

Last Updated: *11-04-2011 11:45PM
Instant [ANY] Prestige is Patched
Wallhack is Patched
XP Lobby is Patched
Zombies is Patched
Combat Training Glitch is Patched
Black Ops Infection Lobbys is Patched
Unlock Everything! Guns,Perks, Camos! is Patched
Combat Training Prestige/Playercard/Gamercard is Patched
Gamertag Mod is Patched
Play Online Without TU3/4 is Patched
Golden Camo’d Crossbow is NOT Patched
Reduced Recoil is NOT Patched
Custom Class Color is NOT Patched

As of the new update on 14-12-2010 at 5:00am all GPD’s have been patched and there are no ways to go around them at the current time. This has been confirmed by the community. When they find new ways to go around the whole patch i will update the thread. Sorry guys.(THIS IS TU3!)

Instant Any Prestige: https://www.wemod.com/forum/76-call-duty-black-ops/15041-get-your-desired-prestige-without-insta-ban-here.html
Tutorial:

Open Me
* open profile in horizon
* hit file contents
* find .gpd that matches modded one
* right click on it
* and replace it
* then rehash and resign

Tutorial By ; KiNgKoLeA23

Gamertag Mod: Gamertag Editing
Tutorial:

[details=Open Me]WHAT YOU NEED : 2 CONTROLLERS AND A USB

INSTRUCTIONS (PC BIT)

1. Plug USB In Xbox And Move Profile To USB
  2. DOWNLOAD HADZZ GT EDITOR (BETA 3) HERE = MEDIAFIRE
  3. Press The Start Button on it (its a 2)
  4. OPEN YOUR PROFILE FROM THE USB OPTIONS
  5. EDIT IT (IF YOU WANT A SHADOW ON IT CLICK THE 2 AGAIN AND GOTO THE TOOLS OPTIONS AND GOTO SHADOW (CHANGE THE GAMERPICTURE ASWELL]
    6.PRESS SAVE TO USB WHEN CUSTOMISED TO YOUR CHOISE

XBOX INSTRUCTIONS

1. START BLACK OPS UNSIGNED IN,GOTO THE MULTIPLAYER MENU
    2.SIGN IN ON MODDED ACCOUNT (IF IT HAS SHADOW ON GAMERTAG IT WILL HAVE NO TITLE ON PROFILE]
    3.TURN SECOND CONTROLLER ON AND PRESS A
    4.PRESS B ON FIRST CONTROLLER AND SIGN IN ON YOUR NORMAL PROFILE
    5.CLICK XBOX LIVE AND ITS ON
    Tutorial by ; XMB x Brad

Wallhack: Black ops Wall Hack
Tutorial:

Open Me
Back Button Means Select button. 1. Download this gpd(Recommended): [41560855.gpd](http://www.mediafire.com/?xcdnb2ohflbfya5) 2. Go to your computer and insert the gpd (do not forget to rehash,resign) 3. Disconnect your internet first, then turn xbox on. Go to mulitplayer, then splitscreen. 4. Hit the bind buttons (Hit back button) Now you should have your see through walls on xbox live, 5. Connect back to the internet and search up match making with the mods.

You can mod your clantag,classes through gpd editor, just do the same steps as in the video.
Tutorial by ; Resigner

XP Online Private Match: XP Online After Patch
Tutorial

Open Me
1. Start a Private TDM 2. (Optional) Sign your guest in 3. Start The Match And Spawn Then Press Your (DPAD_DOWN) 4. Get 1 kill And Only 1 Kill on your guest then end the game (repeat the process until you see the leaderboards update under TDM). [u]DO NOT GET 2 KILLS DURING THE PRIVATE MATCH OR IT WONT STICK![/u] 5. Once you are satisfied with your prestige that shows on the leaderboards then go to the Multiplayer Menu. 6. Sign out then sign back in and yes your doing this while your on the Multiplayer Menu. [b]Tutorial by ; Rubbers[/b]

Zombie Mods: Zombie Mods After Patch
Tutorial:

Open Me
1. First Off Get the GPD On your profile But make sure your ethernet cable is unplugged. 2. Next Start black ops But DONT SIGN IN (best to turn of auto sign-in before you do this) 3. Then Sign in to black ops on the main menu but because your cable i unplugged you 4. DONT connect to xbox Live 5. Go to Zombie's Solo && Making sure the Mods DO WORK 5. Whilst your still in the game, plug your ethernet cable back in and connect to Xbox Live 6. Quit solo Match then go Zombie's Multiplayer [b]Tutorial by ; GT_Xbox_User[/b]

Easy Prestige In Combat Training: Easy Prestige Levels In Black Ops Combat Training
Tutorial:

Open Me

YOU NEED TO BE IN A XBOX LIVE PARTY CHAT

1. Invite xtsx paint to a private chat
  2. View cod playercard, copy the TDM gametype to your fileshare
  3. Go to your fileshare, load the game
  4. Now delete the file from your fileshare
  5. Than go to Edit Game Options, press X and save the file back into your fileshare
  6. Switch lobby to Combat training, than back to private match
  7. Go to switch lobby > combat training BUT DO NOT CLICK IT JUST HOVER OVER IT
  8. Click Y and go to the xbox live party chat tab and click on your name and view your file share
  9. select the gametype and HOVER over LOAD GAME
  10. press the A button really fast 3 (THREE) times

You should now be in a combat training lobby with a TDM game loaded. You can change the map and edit the number of players on each team

To see if it is working either start the game or edit the options and there should be these settings:
TIME LIMIT - UNLIMITED
SCORE LIMIT - NOTHING
Tutorial by ; paintlax21

Golden Camo’d Crossbow: Golden Camo’d Crossbow
Tutorial:

Open Me
  1. Make A Class With Any Assault Rifle- With The Camo You Prefer To Be On The Crossbow.
  2. Go To Attachments And Put on the Flamethrower.
  3. Go to Secondary Weapons And Put on The Crossbow
  4. Start Up The Game.
  5. Select The Class.
  6. Bring out Crossbow
    7.While holding The Crossbow, Click Left on The D-Pad To Bring Out Flamethrower.
    8.Now Kill Yourself/ or Get Some1 To Kill You.
  7. Pick Different Class Before You Die or while Watching Kill Cam.
  8. Run Back To The Spot And Pick it Up-Congrats You Have a Camo’d Crossbow!!!
    Tutorial by ; Se7enSeth(Discovered by: DaModder912)

Video Tutorial:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itTO1hYgoDQ

Custom Class Colors: How to Color Custom Classes
Tutorial:

Open Me

Items Needed
-Your .GPD For Black Ops
-Xero[Game modder]- Xero.exe
-Modio
-USB XSTAF
-Common Knowledge

Step one
-Get Your profile from your USB/HDD and get it on your desktop
-Open it in modio and extract your BO GPD to your Desktop[4156055.gpd]
-NOw you can use Xero to open it up and look for the custom class code!

The code For Your classes is…

[details=Open Me]Code:
set customclass1 "CUSTOM 1"
set customclass2 "CUSTOM 2"
set customclass3 "CUSTOM 3"
set customclass4 "CUSTOM 4"
set customclass5 "CUSTOM 5"
set prestigeclass1 "CUSTOM 6"
set prestigeclass2 "CUSTOM 7"
set prestigeclass3 "CUSTOM 8"
set prestigeclass4 "CUSTOM 9"
set prestigeclass5 “CUSTOM 10”

Step Two
-Use Color Codes to mod your classes however you want!
The Color codes are…

[details=Open Me]Code:
^1-Red
^2-Green
^3-Yellow
^4-Blue
^5-Cyan
^6-Purple
[/details]
Step Three
-Click Save and open your Profile into Modio
-Replace your original with the one on your desktop
-Rehash and Resign and put your profile back onto your HDD/USB!
Tutorial by ; JR33V3
[/details]

Reduced Recoil On Weapons: Reduced Recoil On Weapons!
Tutorial:

Open Me

This only REDUCES recoil. does not get completely rid of it.
Confirmed on all COD’s.

For other Call Of Duty games start this glitch in a xbox live multiplayer party.

1. Go to BO Multiplayer Menu
  2. Go to Player Match
  3. Press the Xbox button (Guide)
  4. Go to settings
  5. Click “Profile”
  6. Go to “Game Defaults”
  7. Click on “Action”
  8. Turn auto-center on. (or auto aim whatever you want)
  9. Now rapidly press B until your back at custom classes
    Tutorial by ; LMFAO Mental

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SeXJEhUo19o

Combat Training Prestige/Playercard/Gamercard:Prestige In Combat Training After Patch
Tutorial:

Open Me

step 1: Go to playermatch alone
step 2: Go to your player card
step 3: Edit then click “B” "don’t save"
step 4: Edit again and click “B”, this time don’t click anything (should have screen that ask to save or not)
step 6: Have a friend invitve you to a CT training lobby…MAKE SURE IT IS CT!
step 7: Click "don’t save"
step 8: Prestige, edit title, or player card…have fun
Tutorial by ; djzakattack1213

Play Online Without TU3: https://www.wemod.com/forum/76-call-duty-black-ops/18337-[tut]-play-online-w-o-tu3.html
Tutorial:
[details=Open Me] Requirements are a USB and a hard drive
1.Delete title update from where ever it was saved to, my guess is HDD
2.Sign into Xbox live (after deleting TU3)
3.Start up BO do NOT download update…go to multiplayer
4.Click local, then split screen
5.Connect to Xbox live
6.When it asks you to download the update, click “Change storage device” and pick your USB
7.After you select to use the USB unplug it and click "Download"
8.Your now online without TU3
Tutorial by ; djzakattack1213 [/details]

[b]Black Ops Infection Lobbys:[/b] [The Tech Game - [SELLING] Infection lobby GOES ONLINE! [Trusted]](http://www.thetechgame.com/Forums/viewtopic/t=729179.html)
[b]Tutorial:[/b]
[details=Open Me] - Wallhack 
  • Aimbot *Everything except the red box carries over
  • Promod
  • Names above Heads
  • Super jump *
  • Super speed
  • Infinite & larger UAV
  • Infinite ammo *
  • Steroid dogs
  • Unlimited sprint *
  • Perfect steady aim *
  • Fully auto triple burst/semi auto weapons *
  • Mega knife range
  • No flash/stun effect *
  • Simple FPS counter
  • Ping counter and display
  • Bullet tracers *
  • Care packages never come down and all objects float on death
  • Super bots which are impossible to beat without the god mode lol *

Other mods :

• Mod Menu

• Disco Mode

• Roughly 90% complete kamikaze bomber ( Will be compelte after I add in models )

• Spawn bots ( Roughly 90% complete, I just need to script them to spawn in now )

• Fully working AC130 built from scratch. Ill have two versions of it which are demonstrated in the video. One will be a walking AC130 and another will be a flying one.

[b]Created by ; Xbox Element[/b]

Video Proof:

[/details]

Unlock All Camos,Guns,Perks, Attachements: Unlock Everything In Call Of Duty: Black Ops
Tutorial:

Open Me

[b][u]May take a few try’s…

You need 2 people![/u][/b]

1.First off invite your friend into a theater match.

2.Rapidly switch lobbies until your friend sees the loading screen(You are switching the lobbies back in forth for the person who is doing the glitch)

3.once the loading screen pops up wait 2-3 secs and tell ur friend to stop switching lobbies(the person that is doing the glitch tell the friend to stop switching the lobbies)

4.A message saying the game is unjoinable or something should pop up. press A and than the same message will pop up with just a loading circle thing.

5.Once that pops up, back out and go to system link and go to create a class.

1. go to class one and go and hover over the gold camo and wait for a error message to pop up.

7.Press A and it should bring u to a player match. switch to private match and create ur classes.

1. ENJOY!
    Tutorial by ; Juicy

Please note: The new Map Pack that has recently been released can not be modded. In order to use the GPD’s you must remove the TU from your harddrive - And if you remove the TU, you can not play the new maps - Even offline!

Everyone says these dont work

I just logged back on xbox and I just activated my wallhack in private; signed on xbox live and went to multiplayer and still have it. I did zombies this morning after reading it and it worked. XP lobbys are working aswell.

I Confirm its still working but im confused of how to get it to stick for other players. :confused: it resets them after they leave my game

Get them tocome in; tell them to kill themselves once. they should get 50,000 exp. you end the game and are put back into the private match lobby. click start. rinse and repeat. Should work, no?

Is this for jtag only??

Not at all.

How about posting how to recover your rank after you have been reset & banned of the old GPD mods? lol

Hey can you make a video for this??

Is there actually a tutorial on that? I wouldn’t know. I did the combat training glitch and TA said that they would not ban those who did combat training to whatever rank… If there is a tut for anything im forgetting just link me

No sorry i was just being sarcastic because i lost my rank and im banned for 10 more hours lol

No they onoly get XP when they kill other players?

u using the gpd that was posted? When i read it it said even on death you get 50,000 score.

i was 9th prestige on leader boards did the sighed out thing now im 50 omg 1hour wasted

My Mega GPD - Solo Zombie Mods - 50k XP Mods - Clantag - Colored Classes - More - Se7enSins Forums

try doing a couple levels at a time. Make sure when u click leaderboard it actually updates on your leaderboard when you click Y.

works sucks you can only get 50k though long time lol

when i leave game it takes me to player match and i have to inject the gpd all over should it be doing this?

when you go to player match just hit the b button then private match then start game with gust then down and get your kill repeat

Have you tried backing out, signing out and then in and seeing if it sticks yet? Most people are saying it dont work.

it6 is working for me and no i have not singed out yet cus i see it on the leaderboards i try after this one