All Items Map 1.2 (Xbox 360) | Terraria

put the usb in your Xbox then go to system settings and storage go to usb (removable disc) and move the maps to your hard drive hope this helps.

I try’s to move it but the already a file on my main profile do I replace the file?Will it mess up my main profile worlds?Do you have a 360? Thanks

Just select the flash drive when the game prompts you to choose a storage device.

That doesn’t work either.

I downloaded a world but when i put it in my xbox and went on that hard drive for terraria the world is not their I check whats wrong and terraria made a new world file to were I have the modded one and the regular no world one and it does it every time what am i doing wrong.

I transfered the ID’s from my profile to the downloaded one i get an error which says “free or unallocated block number 0x8a2” do you now what this means and how to fix it? thanks.

thanks for making this, but how do i know what my profile id is?

Open one of your own saves or profiles.

i got the world to my xbox but as soon as i get on terraria with that pofile it freezes anything that can maybe fix it??

so, I’m probably just dumb but is there a YouTube video for this? I’m still new to horizon so i don’t know how to work everything yet…

nevermind i got it