All JTAG/RGH Software You Need!

The XM360 v2.0d Has an Encrypted password:(

Fixed link with one that has no password.

Updated DashLaunch to v3.04 to enable using DL with COD:BO2 without any freezing or glitching.

thank you for the suggestions!

nice thread…much appreciated

Thank you for this thread, just got myself a RGH so this is what i need :smiley:

this is bosss.

Updated RTE with a FarCry 3 RTE tool. It works perfectly except for the XP which I have yet to test.

thank you for the

tiny bit of editing in the

Great thread. I can’t seem to find a noob guide to JTAGing. Shouldn’t there be a sticky with one? I have an older 360(2005-12-01) and would like to try JTAGing it.

Well to start, JTAG is software specific, so you’ll need to be on the 7XXX dash or lower to be able to JTAG. Now if you upgrade to 14719 (Not any higher) you can RGH, which is essentially the same thing. There are tons of guides on doing these both, but I would do a LOT of research and practice before ever picking up a soldering iron.

Thanks for the quick reply. Soldering is no problem at all. I was wondering why there is no how to jtag sticky. I found many guides and will attempt it tonight. My 360 was never updated since i got it 5 years ago so dash should be original. Once I do jtag, can/should the dash be updated? Is a dash update required for newest games?

I’ll fill in my stats over yours.

If soldering isn’t an issue then by all means go ahead. As for the updates, yes it is needed for certain things (Avatar, Kinect, etc.) but patched XEX files can be used to play modern games on odler dash versions, although I recommend updating to save yourself the hassle. This is done through a few different programs where it builds a modified NAND for you to flash to your console.

If you’re using Team Xecuter products (Which I personally recommend over any other producer) they have full length in depth guides on the hardware and software side of JTAGing.

for you to flash to your

Finally got it going. At first my bins were not matching, then I shortened the cable from 24" to 10" and the first 2 bins I read were identical! Just a few questions:

I did not write anything back to the 360, will it boot as is(with the two diodes and jumper in place)?

After I write xenon_1921hack.bin to the nand and get the CPU keys, what is the latest bin I need to write next?

Very nice thanks for sharing i will try the Mw3 Tool out & See if it really is working…

I have personally tested and used all of the tools on this thread and made sure they all work.

EDIT: Add BO1 Recovery tool and Coder123’s MW3 TU23 RTE tool.

Also, this got stickied at some point, so thank you! :sunglasses: