All JTAG/RGH Software You Need!

This thread will serve as the official software thread, including all the basic software to use with your JTAG or RGH console. I will be doing my best to keep this thread as up to date as possible, with any changes in programs or updates.

Dashboard And Browsing

FSD is an alternative to the NXE Dashboard, which has many tweaks and customizations you’d normally not have access to. Fully customize-able with skins, weather reports, game indexing, and console temperature monitoring.

Current version: FSD 3 rev. 58

Video:

Open Me

Introducing FreeStyle 3 A.K.A. F3 | RealModScene.com - YouTube

Download FSD3 Rev. 58

Fusion is a hacked devkit kernel that runs on retail RGH hacked consoles. Think of it as a modified OS for your xbox console. It brings you all the features and capabilities of a real devkit without all of the annoyances. Fusion is more powerful than any normal devkit or modified retail console. It is designed for both developers, and gamers, bringing the best of both worlds together.

Video:

Open Me

Xecuter Fusion 1.0.9 - YouTube

Current Version: 1.0.9

Download TX Fusion v1.0.9

A handy tool used to edit your launch.ini for use of booting your console directly into FSD, NXE, or XeX Menu. It also has many other useful tweaks such as loading plugins, LIVE block, or adjusting/monitoring fan speed and temperatures. This is not a dashboard alternative though, so do not be mistaken by it’s similar uses that FSD has!

Current Version: 3.04

[u]Download DashLaunch v3.04[u]

XeX Menu is a tool to browse files within your HDD, disc, etc. and to execute .xex files, create folders, and move files/folders into directories of your choosing. (Which are the same as a .exe, but for Xbox 360. Note that Original Xbox content will be a .xbe file, but is still launchable from XeX menu)

Current Version: 1.1 (The only one you really need)

Download Xex Menu 1.1

FakeAnim allows the use of user made boot animations ranging from old school system boot animations to website specific ones! (This requires DashLaunch 3.03)

Current Version: 0.60b

Download FakeAnim v0.06b

ISO Tools

(Xbox Image Browser)

Xbox Image Browser is an alternative to Wx360 (both work effeciently, I just chose to use this) which allows you to open Xbox 360 .ISO files, extract files from them, and inject files into them. This is useful if you would like to extract the files from an .ISO and place it on a HDD/External device for use on your RGH or JTAG.

Current Version: 2.9.0.350

Download Xbox Image Browser 2.9.0.350

ISO2GOD is a tool used to convert an Xbox 360 and Xbox 1 ISO images into Games on Demand containers, removing the need for a DVD drive in your 360 for XDK-homebrew 360s.

Current Version: 1.3.6

Download ISO2GOD v1.3.6

Does the exact opposite of ISO2GOD, and recovers that ISO you lost by turning it into a GOD.

Current Version: 1.0.4

Download GOD2ISO v1.0.4

NAND Tools

Flash360 is a tool used to both dump and update your NAND. As with any sort of modding, ALWAYS make sure you have a recent back up of your NAND.

Current Version: 1.0

Download Link

[details= Real Time Editing]

Peek Poker allows you to ‘Peek’ to a certain address in a currently running game, then ‘Poke’ those changes for RTE in any game, given you know the correct address and what changes to make.

Current Version: 7.1.6

Download Peek Poker v7.1.6

Droseum’s MW3 TU21 tool can be used for hosting recovery lobbies if you manage to get your RGH or JTAG online.

Current Version: 1.0/TU 21

Download Droseum’s MW3 TU21 Tool

This Halo 4 offset retriever tool is use to edit your shield, therefore giving you a form of Demi God mode.

Current Version: 1.0

Download Halo 4 RTE v1.0

Alteration is a tool used for Halo 3/ODST .map modding in RTE or otherwise.

Current Version: 0.07

Download Alteration v0.07

Download Halo 3/ODST Plugins

Ascension is a .map modding tool for Halo Reach for RTE or otherwise.

Current Version: 0.039

Download Ascension v0.039

Download Halo Reach Plugins

This FarCry 3 RTE tool allows infinite ammo, no reload, max money, and max skill points. I have yet to test the modded XP.

Current Version: v1.0

[b]Download FarCry 3 RTE Tool v1.0[/b]

Black Ops 1 Recovery tool is used for those who can host recovery lobbies to edit stats in real time.

[b]Download Black Ops 1 Recovery Tool v1.0[/b]

Coder123’s MW3 TU23 RTE program is used with RGH/JTAG for editing values and sending commands on TU 23. Similar to the TU21 tool, but with no stats editing. (This can be done by sending commands)

[b]Download Coder123’s MW3 TU23 RTE Tool v1.0[/b]

[/details]

[details= Content Management]

360 Content Manager is a PC based tool where you can browse your 360 XBLA, DLC, and TU files to get real info from them and unlock them for use on your modified console!

Current Version: 3.0

Download 360 Content Manager v3.0

XM360 is console based application that essentially lets you do the same as 360 Console Manager, though is less detailed.

Current Version: 2.0d

Download XM360 v2.0d

[/details]

Emulators

SNES360 is a Super Nintendo emulator, and one of my personal favorites. It features full sound a video support for all SNES games as well as offers achievements!

Current Version: 0.32

Download SNES360 v0.32

FCE360 is a full fledged NES emulator, with many features that SNES360 has!

Current Version: 0.6

Download FCE360 v0.6

VirtualBoyAdvance is a GBA emulator with saving functions for save states and normal saves, as well as a turbo button. (VERY useful for Pokemon games!)

Current Version: 0.03

Download VBA360 v0.03

DOSBox is a MS DOS emulator for 360 with USB keyboard and mouse functionality!

Current Version: 0.74

Download DOSBox 0.74

DSon360 is a Nintendo DS Emulator!

Current Version: 0.2 Alpha

Download DSon360 v0.2 ALPHA

Mupen64-360 is a Nintendo 64 emulator to be used through XeLL!

Current Version: 0.96

Download Mupen64-360 v0.96

PCSXR is a Playstation 1 emulator to be used through XeLL!

Current Version: 0.62

Download PCSXR-Xenon-v0.62

Here are the hacked compatibility files for Original Xbox games/apps for use on your modified console. There files will replace what is already in your compatibility files folder.

Current Version: N/A

Download Hacked XBox 1 Files

I will be continuing to add tools to this thread at request and when I have more free time. :thumbsup:

Credits to all the creators of these. I in no way take credit for them

[size=9]EDIT: Added RTE section, Content Man. section, and Emu section. Added TX Fusion, ISO2GOD, GOD2ISO, Peek Poker, Halo 4 RTE, 360 content manager, XM360

Edit: Added SNES360, FCE360, VBA360, DOSBox, DSon360, Mupen64-360, PCSXR, and Hacked OG Xbox compatibility files to the Emu spolier.

Edit: Added new GFX (Thanks to Hero<3) and a new layout system, added Droseum’s MW3 TU21 tool, added Alteration and Ascension and their respective plugins.

Edit: Added FakeAnim, and updated DashLaunch to v3.03

Edit: Updated DashLaunch to v3.04

Edit: Added FarCry 3 RTE Tool v1.0

Edit: Add BO1 Recovery tool and Coder123’s MW3 TU23 tool[/size]

Nice thread.

I like the idea.
Some things you might want to add:
RTE programs (alteration, ascension, etc.)
Freehood 360
Emulators (gameboy, nes, etc.)
360 content manager
Iso2God
God2Iso
wx360
wxPirs
xeBuild
xextool

All of these were on my list. I will be working further on this tomorrow, thank you for the suggestions! :thumbsup:

Some-what confusing as to which links go where.
I think it just needs a tiny bit of editing in the design department and it can be really great.
Nice thread.

Kind of messy but overall a good thread.

Good thread, cheers!

Plus XBC is at version 2.9.0.421

I’m hoping to divide it into sections once I get it a little more filled in and then organize it a little better.

The homebrew downloads should be in diamond. They are built with the XDK and are illegal to distribute. Nice thread though. You should add XBDM.xex by Natelx.

I actually asked Cheater if I could put the SDK and Homebrew in a separate Diamond thread, so I’ll start that next.

Nice topic :smile: add a few more things man, and you might be able to get a sticky :stuck_out_tongue:

UPDATED: Overall tried to clean it up a tad with spoilers and hoping to get GFX for each section, I added 3 new sections including RTE, Content Management, and Emulators. Changed the coloring of current versions, fixed the download links so they were more specific to each program, and added a few more programs!

UPDATED (Part 2!): Added 7 Emulators to the Emu spoiler as well as the hacked compatibility files for Original Xbox!

Perhaps you could also add Dash launch?
Edit: My bad, didn’t noitce you already added it! … Good job!

Needs a little editing and adding of sections, but nice thread overall.

Awesome Thread…

FreeStyleDash, Dashlaunch, XexMenu, Flash360, XM360 and probably some of the emulators are all built with the XDK which is why I said that earlier.

I’m currently trying to get some GFX for each section and build up the bulk, then I’ll tidy it up along the way.

I’ve seen most others posted before here, but I’ll double check with Cheater.

UPDATE: Added new GFX (Thanks to Hero<3, will be adding the rest tomorrow) and a new layout system, added Droseum’s MW3 TU21 tool, added Alteration and Ascension and their respective plugins.

Updated with DashLaunch 3.03 and FakeAnim 0.60b. Fake Anim requires DL 3.03)