All my cheats don't wants switch on

hi, i’m wemod pro, i have just cause 4 but middle of my cheats dosn’t ok what is the problem? thanks.

j’ai un problème, plus de la moitié de mes cheats ne veulent pas s’activer. c’est la première fois que ça me le fait.

Pardonnez mon français, mais j’utilise Google Translate lol. La première chose à faire est de s’assurer que WeMod est mis à jour. En outre, y a-t-il eu une mise à jour récente du jeu? Si tel est le cas, désactivez Version Guard.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Translation: Forgive my French, but I use Google Translate lol. The first thing to do is to make sure WeMod is updated. In addition, has there been a recent update of the game? If this is the case, disable Version Guard.

thank you for your reply! I also use google translate :slight_smile: the problem is that version guard does not want to disable! and wemod is up to date.

Naa that’s the main idea of version guard if a game updates you can still use the trainer
Is your game from steam ?
How bout your antivirus ?

yes it is on steam but I do not think it is the antivirus because I do not have problems with other games

Ya lot times antivirus will stop or block cheats from turning on
Or sometimes need at least one of something like xp need some to get some
Or infinite ammo , need ammo for it to work

wemod ne fonctionne plus depuis quelque jour faite quelque chose car de mon coter tout est a jour