All possible Trainer-Suggestions for Returnal

As someone who has reached the Top 800 in Returnal PS5 and played through the game several times on Platinum, here are my suggestions.
(The list already has all the possible options for a trainer that the game gives.)

Base Options:

• Infinite Integrity
  • No Hits
  • No Reload
  • No Alt-Fire Cooldown
  • Infinite Consumable
  • Infinite Dash
  • Infinite Melee
  • Infinite Jump
  • Stealth Mode
  • No Malfunctions

Infinite or Edit Options:

• Infinite / Edit Obolit
  • Infinite / Edit Ether
  • Infinite / Edit Weapon XP for Traits
  • Infinite / Edit Power
  • Infinite / Edit Adrenaline
  • Infinite / Edit Protection
  • Infinite / Edit Power Rate
  • Infinite / Edit Repair Efficiency
  • Infinite / Edit Weapon Damage

Thanks for reading my Suggestions.
In case someone has questions about Returnal or need help ingame dont by shy to contact me via Discord - vintii#0001

Remember: Spread Love, not hate.

Wish you all a great Valentine’s day!

Hey there!

WeMod appreciates your suggestion for a trainer to be made. Unfortunately, we do not take trainer requests on the forums.

The suggestions section on the forums is for creating suggestions to improve the WeMod app, rather than to suggest trainers.

To learn more on how trainers are created, follow the link here - Game Queue

Otherwise, if you are unable to view the link above, trainers are created based on their popularity within the community, which is calculated by how many WeMod members have installed the game (which the WeMod app autmatically detects), and how many WeMod members are following it or have added it as a favourite (by clicking the “Notify me” button or the star icon on the WeMod app).

As Returnal has not been released yet, it is not yet possible to allow WeMod to notify you once the trainer has been created. You will need to wait for the game to be released.

Have a good day!

Thanks for the Information. I will wait with my Post till a Creator will make a official Topic.

Have a good Day

1 Like