All the cheats have to added to Mccafee manually

Hi Guys Every game is flaggging We mod as virus and removing files from the Users folder in We mod. I have to manually add all files from the trainer folder. Please tell me its not a virus andf I am not compramising my security for fun.

I can confirm that WeMod is not a virus. McAfee has made some changes to their security and has lately been showing users that WeMod is not safe to use.

Unfortunately, with McAfee, you cannot add the WeMod folders in your %appdata% and %localappdata% folders as exceptions, meaning you have to add all files as an exception. We understand this can be a tedious process.

Our advice is to swap your antivirus to another provider. My personal recommendation is Malwarebytes, but there are other antiviruses, like Norton, Kaspersky, etc.

1 Like

Mr @AussiePixelBit gives excellent advice above. I would have said the same thing.

McAfee, to date, has genuinely been the worst anti-virus I have ever had the (dis)pleasure of choosing to subscribe to. And that was before I learned that the founder of McAfee was a shady, wanted fugitive.

I wouldn’t recommend Kaspersky personally, that too has a shady history. But I’m not going to get into that, Google is your friend. :joy:

• I’ve never had an issue with AVG, nor its clone AVAST.
  • In the past, BitDefender did have really annoying issues with WeMod, but nowadays it seems to be okay with it.

I agree with Aussie that it’s time to dump McAfee. But the choice is entirely yours, of course. :slight_smile:

1 Like