Alone in the Dark Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Alone in the Dark
This is the official discussion topic of the Alone in the Dark Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. No Recoil
3. Better Accuracy
4. Unlimited Clip Ammo
5. One-Hit Kills
6. Super Walking Speed

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 03/22/2024
    Started development

• 03/22/2024
    Released trainer with 7 cheats

• 03/27/2024
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The Alone in the Dark cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 7 cheats
1 Like

the trainer is not working whenever i enable it it turns off on its own :thinking:

6 Likes

not working for me either makes the noise when activating but turns straight back off

5 Likes

Except for no recoil, all other functions cannot be used

1 Like

no working, just need fix

1 Like

Just retried using the AloneInTheDark-Win64-Shipping.exe in Binaries folder and its working :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks mate, works perfectly from Binaries :smiley:

1 Like

I think the unlimited ammo and items option might work on key items as well. I used a piece of the plate on the clock with the option off and it didn’t disappear from my inventory. Tried it with the option off and it did.

halo.
mods do now work for me. i’ve 1.02 steam version.
please fix :innocent:

Yep, not working on 1.02… :confused:

AloneInTheDark-Win64-Shipping.exe in Binaries folder and its working

You’re the best. Thanks for the tip!!! :clap:

The Alone in the Dark cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

better accuracy doesnt work

Unl. Ammo and Items softlocked my Game at the Graveyard. Fck this â– â– â– â– . Iam not playing this again.

1 Like

i think that one-hit kills don’t work with melee weapons.

The unlimited ammo/items totally destroys being able to read clues and scroll through items, you cant have unlimited ITEMS. you need to fix this and either make it unlimited ammo only or get rid of this cheat cause, again, when you pick up a clue you cant read it and it disappears with this enabled. SInce it ■■■■■■ my game up and i didnt realize it was a wemod cheat issue so far in im just using a walkthrough until i do the girls playthrough and then i guess i’ll have to melee and use what bullets there are so i can actually read the clues and not have a inventory full of worthless ■■■■

1 Like

what a useless program this is, this week i had gamebreaking bug in callisto protocol which make me replay third of the game because of wemod and now same issue with alone in dark please test your stuff before uploading it

@chris @MrAntiFun Sir, there is a cheat called “Unlimited Items and Ammo” , this cheat is breaking the game.
The unlimited items part is the culprit here.

Is it possible if you could break the cheat in Half , like Unlimited Ammo as one cheat and Unlimited Items as one cheat.

Please read above comments all others are facing this issue.

Please rectify this issue.