Alternate Account

I download games from steam unlocked because I can’t pay for normal games but I was just given my first “alternate account” or random account to sign in from and I noticed when I logged back in it didn’t save my custom installation files so now I have to redo every single game that I got from steam unlocked and it really sucks, I was thinking maybe you could make alternate accounts an option for pro members, or save custom installations for everyone?

It automatically signed me in and i logged back in to my main account, thats what i meant to say…

I’m a bit confused by your question. Are you signing out of your Pro account when using illegitimate games?

@Instinct No, I never signed out, I just turned my computer on sleep mode, went to bed and woke up with a new account, and at that time I didn’t even have a pro account.

That generally shouldn’t occur unless the app has been uninstalled/re-installed or the appdata folder have been deleted by a user or an AV for some reason :slightly_smiling_face:

Well,i dont know maybe it was a one time glitch or something, until it happens again i guess this thread is solved.

1 Like