Am I missing anything with PRO?

Gone PRO about 2 weeks ago, can I change the relevant tabs in a Trainer with my mouse instead of doing it manually?:slight_smile:

Yes, you can indeed use the mouse to click the buttons or move sliders in trainers when you’re Pro. It certainly helps with not having to remember the keyboard hotkeys, especially when there are a lot of cheats in the trainer (ie, the Borderlands 3 trainer has 49 options :astonished: ).

You can also use the remote app, which you can download for free and use as long as you’re Pro, which you are. If you’re unable to download the remote app, you can also use it through this link: https://remote.wemod.com/.

We have a video of the Pro features here if you want to check that out: https://support.wemod.com/article/26-what-is-pro-membership.

I know I said this in another thread, but thank you again for being Pro. :smiley: :metal:

Hi Ravenfyre, I am really sorry to bother you but I have 2 Questions I have let this go on for some time:-)
Q.1 how do I find the EXE.file to enter into the Trainer.
Q.2 how do I use my mouse on the Trainers. could you please email me the answers on… (personal information removed).
Once more sorry to bother you I really love your Trainers :slight_smile:Kind Regards.
Warlordzero1.

Hello again. :slight_smile:

No worries, glad to help.

If your game is legitimately purchased from an official store then there is no need to do this. WeMod will automatically detect the game’s .exe on your system, so all you need to do is press the Play button.

If, for some reason, this is not the case, then the default install locations for games depends on the store you got it from. The two most common stores, Steam and Epic, are found here:

• Steam: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\GAME_NAME
  • Epic Games: C:\Program Files\Epic Games\GAME_NAME

But if you can’t find it:

1. Launch the game. Wait until you are on the main menu.
  2. Launch Task Manager (Ctrl+Shift+Esc). Look for the game’s process in there.
  3. Right-click the game’s process. Click Open File Location.
    The highlighted file in the window that pops up is the .exe.

Don’t link any desktop shortcuts to WeMod. These are usually stand-alone launchers, not the game’s .exe.

Once you’ve clicked Play and the game is running, you can go back to the trainer by pressing alt+tab on your keyboard to switch to WeMod.
Then you can click the toggle buttons to turn cheats on and off. And also click drop-down boxes and move sliders, if the trainer has those options. Once you’ve done what you needed, simply use alt+tab to go back to the game again.
The image below shows these buttons/sliders:

Another thing you can do is change the keyboard hotkeys by clicking the hotkey combination on the right of the trainer. Then you can press a key on your keyboard to set that cheat to. You can also use a combination of keys, such as Shift+F1, Ctrl+Num1, Alt+1 and so on. Or, you can remove the hotkey altogether by clicking it and pressing the delete key. The image below shows this area:

Feel free to ask as many questions as you need or ask for support in something if you feel you need it. We are always happy to help. :slight_smile:

As a side-note, please don’t share your email address in a public forum. Email addresses are considered to be personally-identifying information, so it needs to be kept private. If you’d prefer an email response to your questions, then please feel free to get in touch via: Support@WeMod.com. :slight_smile:

Have a great day!