Amazing Cultivation Simulator Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Amazing Cultivation Simulator
This is the official discussion topic of the Amazing Cultivation Simulator Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. God Mode
2. Max Food
3. Max Drink
4. Max Energy
5. Max Leisure
6. Max Stamina
7. Max Mood
8. Max Qi
9. Max Mental State
10. Stop Aging
11. Max Foundation XP
12. Max Cultivation XP
13. Cultivation XP Multiplier
14. Max Inspiration
15. Character Creation: Max Perks
16. Set Game Speed
17. Edit Age
18. Edit Perception
19. Edit Constitution
20. Edit Charisma
21. Edit Intelligence
22. Edit Luck
23. Edit Potential

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 12/26/2020
    Started development

• 12/27/2020
    Released trainer with 23 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

Can you add a version for 32-bit?

Welcome to the community @jbrant143.

There is no 32-bit version of the game.
This game requires over 4GB of RAM (8GB to be exact). Therefore, it is 64-bit.
A 32-bit game is a game that requires less than 4GB of RAM.

For the issue you are having, see here: “These cheats were made for the 64-bit version of the game, you are running the 32-bit version” - Support - WeMod Community.

Oh, I am familiar with this issue.
I would suggest making sure that the game that you’re linking in the WeMod Play button isn’t some kind of loader, but the game itself.
Some game requires you to start using a loader but the WeMod play button works only if you link it to the game executable file.
Goodluck!

I did what you said and it worked. thank you

I do not know if it is meant to happen or not. But the enemy AI also has cheat mode enable when I enable God Mode and the other cheats.

I have tried every single fix I could find in this forum and am still getting “These cheats were made for the 64 bit version” Any help would be appreciated.

well ive found one issue, the infinite qi cheat really messes with the tribulation qi, making the bar go up instead of down, really messes up those shapeshifters lol

any way to fix this issue would be apreciated

1 Like

An inf item option would be great also a tribulation qi fix.

the cheats for this game might need a update as they released a new dlc and have had several mini updates this past week

2 Likes

Aye, just as Nathraval mentioned. This cheat list will need an update.

1 Like

FYI cheats currently do not work. Game freezes on world generation and fails to load with an error message when loading a save.

1 Like

Try launching the trainer after you loaded into a save or new world.

I tested with both loading a save and generating a new world and had no issues.

Ok well they do work but only if you launch the game in steam beforehand and the click play in WeMod. If you click Play in WeMod and let it launch the game for you the game will either CTD or hang indefinitely when you go to load a game or start a new game. Sometimes you even get a failed to load game data error when the game launches. Makes me wonder what WeMod is doing when it launches the game for you that causes this.

@FLiNG any chance of this getting a game pass version?

4 Likes

Can you make a trainer for XBOX/MICROSOFT :frowning:
THANKYOU

4 Likes

怎么渡劫啊

For anyone with Game Pass version, dragging the game pass .exe as a custom for Steam trainer seems to work, at least when I tried some of the cheats.

1 Like

Can someone help me understand how the max perks option works?

1 Like