Amazing release speed:-)The Outer Worlds

strong textWell I have to say a really BIG and HUGE thank you to WeMod Staff who have released with AMAZING SPEED that you did this Trainer for “The OUTER WORLDS” what a great site I am so happy to be a PRO member, your competition has not made a Trainer yet for the game,I have not purchased the game yet and it is for sale on www.cdkeys.com for £19:99 what a snatch on STEAM it is £25:00, either way, it is cheap, once more WeMod staff are the BEST u ROCK.:slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hello there. :slight_smile:

Thank you for the kind words. I’m glad to hear that you are enjoying WeMod and are satisfied.

We try the best we can to update or release the most popularly-requested trainers as quickly as humanly possible. Which is a pretty awesome feat considering there are thousands of games in WeMod’s library and so few hours in the day.

Enjoy the game if you decide to grab it. :slight_smile:

Hi Ravenfyre, sorry about the delay in replying, and yes I purchased the game the day after I wrote to congratulate WeMod on its speed of making the Trainer I have not played the game yet just could not let that price go by on CDKEYS such a great site for cheaper top games don’t know how they do it but I am Happy:-) ok stay safe Ravenfyre and thank you to all the WeMod staff for the great work that you do for your members:-)
Kind regards.
Warlordzero1.