American Truck Simulator Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The American Truck Simulator cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

the cheats work brilliant, thanks

Changes:

Changes:

• +1 Hour cheat added
  • -1 Hour cheat added

When I go to use the Trainer the trainer says, ā€œThis Trainer doesnā€™t support your version of the game.ā€ So STiNGERR can you update the trainer or something?

1 Like

This cheat is not compatible with the May 11 2018 version. Please update!

Yeah mine says the same. Please update this cheat.

is the trainer updated?

Test it

i donā€™t have the game yetā€¦ i just wanted to know if the trainer works before i buy the gameā€¦

update please :slight_smile:

Unlimited Money does not work for me, please help. I drive in game like it says but it still doesnt work

Please update this awesome trainer to 1.32 Game version thank you :smiley:

1 Like

the money hack, damage hack (activates but i still take damage), no fatigue, max level, and infinite skill points do not work with my game.

the only hack that works is infinite fuel.

i have both x64 and x86 versions of the game.

the wemod trainer does NOT register my game version and most of the cheats do not work because of it. i ran the game in directx and it still doesnā€™t work. i even tried x86 and that didnā€™t work either.

Changes:

1 Like

Iā€™m genuinely interested in buying this game, do all the mods still work or no?

well for me its says that they are not avaible for the current update of the game so for now i suppose no but it has steam workshop support so you are able to get stuff like unlimited money,xp ect from there

Thank you so much!

Changes:

Hello there. First time posting anything. I recently downloaded this game and the trainer is not working. Although the trainer states it only works for the x64 version, I am launching the game in x64 format. I get the little chimes knowing that the trainer recognizes the input, but nothing is activating.

I did download a self-installed version of the game to try it out before buying, and I even played the demo on Steam. On the self-installed version, the trainer worked. The Steam demo, it did not, which is understandable. Iā€™ve also tried running both WeMod and ATS in administrator mode, and even set launch options in Steam to force the x64 to launch. Nothing.

Any ideas?