American Truck Simulator Cheats and Trainer for Steam

and it all works prefect :slight_smile: thank you

The American Truck Simulator cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

No updates since July?
I see ATS is on 1.46 as of November 8, and I just tried the trainer. Freeze Time turned off automatically (No Damage stayed on).
I haven’t tested the others because I use the no fatigue and no fuel in the game menu.

This week they released a big update, the trainer isn’t updated yet, this will take some time.

I know, and they’ve released other updates since July, so I was just pointing out that finally the trainer needs an update.
The other previous seven updates (granted they were mostly bug and compatibility fixes for 1.45.2.1 and up) didn’t cause any issues with the trainer.

That might be true but that doesn‘t mean that the trainer will get any updates. This depends on the queue. As more players a game has as faster the trainer will get updates. That means if game isn‘t played by the WeMod community it wont get any updates.

Changes:

Thanks Stingerr for updating ATS I really love the cheats u do for the game I use them every time I play

Changes:

Works as of 24/11/2022

Changes:

you cant get max level anymore if im correct. if not there is no progress page anymore

what the ■■■■ man? you just updated ats and you didnt even fix the max level mod? its ■■■■■■■ broken and doesnt work FIIIIIIXXX IIIIIITTT its what you guys are ■■■■■■■ paid to do

Calm down bud. Takes time to update with so many games needing the same thing. There’s a queue of games getting updated or mods being added. Boosting the games you want help.

Dude they just updated it if you had read my comment and they didnt even fix the issue like they arent gonna fix the mod take it out i boosted it 15 times last week when they updated it in hopes they would fix it and guess what THEY DIDNT

The game was updated two days ago. The mod was fixed for the previous update.

Then why isnt it working(:slight_smile:

The game was updated 2 days ago and the trainer was updated 6 days ago.

i have no updates in my recent downloads so are you sure about that?

Yes. If the game update broke the mod it will need to be updated again.