American Truck Simulator Cheats and Trainer for Steam

okay but what does this matter? nothing changed in the menu in 1.47

Iā€™m not sure what you mean.

the trainer says to look at your history progression a few times to see if the max level cheat works which it doesnt lol

The game updated 2 days ago, which potentially broke the mod again.

wow thats unfortunate

again i never received a update on steam but ok

The mod is still working. This is a brand-new character that didnā€™t even finish the tutorial.

is the progression history not the career???

Yes, it is called career now.

ok so do i activate it before i enter the career page? or what?

ive tried activating it before entering the career page then disabling before i leave the page ive tried it vise versa and multiple other ways should i just make a new driver?

Again and im not gonna repeat it your trainer is incorrect all that is needed is that you create a character with the mod on it has absolutely nothing to do with the progression history -.- bser

I did not make a character with the mods on. I enabled it as soon as I got in-game, where I could start driving. I will be happy to make a video of how it works.

All you need to do is enable the mod, then go into the career screen and exit it.

you are incorrect all you need to do is open the game with the max level mod on and create a profile and i can show video proof of this(:

Iā€™m not saying that doesnā€™t work, Iā€™m just saying that isnā€™t the only way to make it work. Iā€™m glad you got it working though.

im not trying to be a dck im just saying would it not be easier to just put it the way i explained? because the normal way explained doesnt work in all cases as to where this will

That isnā€™t not a solution for people who do not want to restart though.

lmao okay man well unfortunately due to youre mod NOT working for me i had to make a new character and do it the way i have said so okay whatever

I couldnā€™t get the max level cheat to work on my existing character, but it is fine on a new character. I assume it just needs an update as I assume the game updated last and their not compatible on that side.

Are you able to add a sleep apply button that would let you sleep anywhere? This would pass the day in game normally and not mess with career and daily stats like the turn back time setting currently in the trainer.