Ancestors The Humankind Odyssey Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

For some reason when I use the trainer on ancestors the humankind odyssey The mating does not work and the settle button is glitched

1 Like

the game needs updated

You need to vote for an update via your WeMod desktop app.
How do I request an update for games? - WeMod Support

The Ancestors The Humankind Odyssey cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Hello, is there going to be a steam version of the trainer soon?

There is already a trainer available for the steam version fo the game :slight_smile: Ancestors The Humankind Odyssey Cheats and Trainer for Steam

After activating the cheats for Health, Energy, Fatigue, Fear, & Unlimited Neuronal Energy, I couldnā€™t inspect anything and learn about it.

any chance of an update

1 Like

hi there! the latest WeMod catagorizes the download+install of this trainer as ā€œNot Compatibleā€ along the left side of the mod manager window. am I expected to try it out anyway? will it even work as advertised?

Why can i not mate when using this client?

Iā€™ve tried everything but canā€™t get the cheats to work in game. It says that they are active in wemod but nothing works in game. Please help.

4 Likes

None of cheats work for meā€¦ Idk why.

3 Likes

yep, none of the cheats are working for me eitherā€¦ :frowning:

3 Likes

@MrAntiFun @STiNGERR Please update the trainer for Epic Games None Of The Cheats Work

4 Likes

The cheats for epic donā€™t work

Since the creator of this trainer does not wanna update this ive found a semi fix for it,

Use The Version 5/9/2020

Screenshot 2022-09-26 134201

This is only for Epic Games

4 Likes

hey not sure if there was a new update for the game or something but none of the mods work for me.

1 Like

Some of the Mods are Not Working Like Infinity Energie or Unlimited Neuronal Energy

We need an update, could this be marked as requiring one?

whatā€™s the fix? Do some cheats work with this version, if so which?

1 Like