Ancestors The Humankind Odyssey Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

Ancestors The Humankind Odyssey
This is the official discussion topic of the Ancestors The Humankind Odyssey Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Energy
3. No Hunger
4. No Thirst
5. No Fatigue
6. No Fear
7. Instant Injuries Heal
8. Remove Major Poisoning
9. Remove Minor Poisoning
10. No Bleed Effect
11. No Cold Effects
12. Unlimited Neuronal Energy
13. Unlimited Reinforcement Points
14. Easy Neuronals Unlock
15. Disable AI
16. Always Morning
17. Easy Generation Change

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So thereā€™s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 08/28/2019
    Started development

• 08/28/2019
    Released trainer with 9 cheats

• 08/29/2019
    No Bleed Effect cheat added
    No Cold Effects cheat added
    Unlimited Neuronal Energy cheat added
    Unlimited Reinforcement Points cheat added
    Disable AI cheat added
    Always Morning cheat added
    Easy Generation Change cheat added

• 09/11/2019
    Easy Neuronals Unlock cheat added
    Updated notes

• 11/21/2019
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 12/05/2019

• 05/09/2020

• 03/11/2022

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

5 Likes

thanks for trainer .

it seems to work well, i can falling down without damage or injuries

the trainer is great but it would be great if new features can be added such as removing the bleed caused by predators and such.

I think that you need the cheats disabled to be able to progress to the next generation.

2 Likes

Is it a certain cheat?, Can you try to disable cheat one by one and try changing generations?, It would be great help to get it fixed asap.

The Ancestors The Humankind Odyssey cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• God Mode cheat added
  • No Bleed Effect cheat added
  • No Cold Effects cheat added
  • Unlimited Neuronal Energy cheat added
  • Unlimited Reinforcement Points cheat added
  • Disable Ai cheat added
  • Always Morning cheat added
  • Easy Generation Change cheat added

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Thank you so much for this! I hate having to start over (I know I donā€™t really HAVE to) each time I meet fate with gravity.

There is a no bleed optionā€¦but it is bound to F11-this seems to cause issues because F11 seems to do something in game (I think it changes to window mode) and F11 wonā€™t activate.

Iā€™m guessing that youā€™ve already fixed this/looked into it, however i had a play again and it could be a game bug as the workaround is to ā€œsettleā€ the clan again (even at your existing settlement) and then immediately go into the generation screen, assign reinforcements and then advance the generation (this works with all the cheats enabled).

Thanks for the fast updates, love your work.

1 Like

Note: God mode enabled works for AI as well

You know, that you can change the trainer keys, donā€™t you? I bound mine to the Num Keys cause F Keys are often used for game or windows actions.

Thank you very much

can you add a function for teleport?

something like

teleport to base/mate/pos1 etc
or the teleport your clan home/to your position

the world is really big and walking takes a long time for a small little ape. ._.

Yeah @MrAntiFun your Godmode cheat also revives AI when you kill them, however not when theyā€™re killed by other AIā€™s only if you attack them do they get revived. Pretty annoying.

Other than infinite health what is Godemode intended for?

An explanation of each cheat would be nice for some clarity for example the ā€œinstant injuries healā€ and ā€œno bleed effectā€ i would assume means it auto heals wounds and stops bleeding effects, however my ape all though not dead is walking around torn to shreds covered in wounds and dripping with blood?

Thanks for your report and welcome back to WeMod old timer! :slightly_smiling_face:

@MrAntiFun

1 Like

One suggestion for the trainer is: the ability to add apes or members to your clan with a button or a slider so that you can increase the amount of apes that are in your clan.

1 Like

Do NOT use cheats before you get baby hominoid back to base (ie. start of game). You wonā€™t be able to inspect things properly. Also TURN OFF cheats before evolving or bad things happen and you may get stuck
Otherwise, the cheats are good.

Or if you remove the fetile feture so you can breed as much as you want with one female.

Kudos!

@MrAntiFun an option for increasing the amount of apes would be much appreciated or a way to stop the ā€˜fertileā€™ status from being removed after 2 births.

2 Likes

hey can you add a cheat to add people to your clan and what does easy generation change do

2 Likes