Ancestors The Humankind Odyssey Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

Wow! Thanks a lot! :open_mouth:

wow, amazing work, makes me want to play teh game again now i dont have to worry about unlocking everything again. Having all unlocked in the first evolution will be handy

its not working whenever I play with wemod it keeps going around the play button

1 Like

For me 2

2 Likes

It’s not working the play button keeps going in circles

1 Like

See if you guys can start the game through epic first. Then after your in game , alt-tab out to desktop THEN click play in wemod.
Also if it does start the other way wait till your in game also to activate any if the cheats

Still not working

Not working for me since the new update.

1 Like

Worked for me. I just waited for a bit, then the cheats worked.

1 Like

doesnt work for me, says that it cannot load the cheats onto the game:(

1 Like

Try again , I made small changes.

Ok great. Glad you got it working !:+1:

Hey can you add on to the always morning cheat and make it so you can make it always noon or night or morning

it was working yesterday but now its not working

You have to walk around a little bit before you can use the cheats. Not sure if the walking does it or it just takes time, but it will work after a min or so

1 Like

Hello, the trainer doesn’t seem to be working when I launch the trainer the game starts but the trainer wouldn’t load it keep trying but just show play not playing, nothing works, can you assist?

Launch game first then press play on trainer.

Can you make the evolution leap easy

i figured it out but what does easy neuronal
unlock do it disconnected my neuron after i skipped a generation so i had to reconnect them also you should make a unlock neurons instantly option cause it is annoying to wait

Any chance at an update? (no votes I can use)