Android 4.4 Samsung Galaxy Core Prime Infinity App still bugged

(i have to say first off that for me the app itself is more of a nice thing to have than a neccesity as the browser version works fine)
i have essentially a similiar issue as this (Infinity Remote app issue) hence i just tried redownloading the infinity app since i hadnt attempted to use it since it launched since it didint work on my phone was hoping that if i didnt use for while might get fixed but apparently not here’s some screenshots of my issue which i had notified management back when it launched but was told that it was an issue on my end which it clearly isnt lol
here is some screenshots

app will not go past these screens no matter how long i let the app stay running
(“a option added to these screens to skip them or something would be nice”)
ive also stated before that i dont mind using the browser version but id rather use the app version instead only reason why ive decided to make a post here on the forums after all this time cause its kind of ridicoulous that the issue wasnt even going to be looked into and that i saw the post about another person with infinity app issue that i linked to at the top of my post.
also as stated when i first tried solving the issue when the app first came out installing and reinstalling does nothing.

In the thread you linked to Frank said it was an issue with the samsung browser. As far as I know the app is simply a webview which means it uses the default browser for the phone. Not really anything we can do to fix that if it is the issue.

I will still tag @frank to see if came up with anything else since then.

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: An issue with the remote app