Anno 1404 - History Edition Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Anno 1404 - History Edition
This is the official discussion topic of the Anno 1404 - History Edition Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Treasury
2. Treasury Multiplier
3. Unlimited Honor
4. Diplomacy: Max Reputation
5. Selected Units: Unlimited Health
6. Unlimited Wood
7. Unlimited Tools
8. Unlimited Stone
9. Unlimited Resources

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 11/02/2020
    Started development

• 11/03/2020
    Released trainer with 9 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

2 Likes

Dear FLiNG,

I realy like your mod, but i have small bug in it. when i use unlimited recources i still have sometimes an empty warehouse. the following recources are set to 0: fish, cider, linnen cloth, bread and spices so not all is set to 0. i hope you can take a look at this. for the rest is it an good mod and i really enjoy this.

1 Like

i have the same problem as bigapemita warehouse goes to 0 when return it goes to max but leaving it again it drops again.

And is it possible to have the no fleet limits and the no army limits?

Hey guys! I’m trying to play Anno 1404 History Edition using WeMod but each time I click play and it loads it just gets stuck on a black screen, thankfully I can just Alt + Tab out of it but I’m just wondering if anybody else has come across this issue.

Any help would be appreciated guys! Thank you :slight_smile:

Where did you get the game from?

It’s on my Steam account, and from what I can tell the History Edition on WeMod is for the Steam Version.

Try the following:

1. Make sure both WeMod and the game are added as an exception in your antivirus program, even if it’s just the default Windows Defender.

2. Verify the game files via Steam in case something is corrupt or missing. This scan will fix any game file errors. Here’s how to do it: Verify Integrity of Game Files - Steam Support.

3. Make sure your machine meets the game’s minimum requirements to run it smoothly. Especially the GPU and RAM requirements.

4. There is a game bug where the game is sometimes set to run on “DirectX 0”, which obviously doesn’t exist.
    Somewhere in the game’s installation directory there should be a file called “Engine.ini”.
    Make a back-up of this file and save it outside the game directory.
    Then open the original and search for the line “<DirectXVersion>”.
    Make sure the number in between the closed triangle brackets is 9.
    Like so: <DirectXVersion>9</DirectXVersion>.
    More help with that particular bug: https://www.reddit.com/r/anno/comments/j4860a/anno_1404_history_edition_black_screencrash_on/.

The game works fine on Steam without using WeMod but when I do use it and click ‘PLAY’ I get nowhere.

Also, I can’t even find the “Engine.ini”. :frowning:

Do you have enough RAM to run both the game and WeMod together? For example, if the game requires 4GB of RAM and your computer has exactly 4GB RAM then all of that resource is being used by the game, leaving WeMod scraping for scraps.

In any case try:

1. Launch the game via Steam. Wait on the main menu for 5 minutes.
  2. Alt+Tab to WeMod. Press Play.
  3. Alt+Tab back to the game.
1 Like

The Alt + Tab method has worked! I could kiss you right now, Ravenfyre! Thank you so much for the help.

1 Like

Most welcome. Enjoy the game with the trainer. :slight_smile:

Hello,

is this trainer working for the addon-edition only?

The history edition from steam has two options to start the game: with and without the “venice addon”.
The trainer always starts the game with the addon enabled.

Kind regards

Hi Fling, Mod is working good, but when you leave Orient or the normal warehouses unattended, the consumer goods drop to 0. Is there a way to keep this at full without checking every time?

Also would it be possible to have all warehouses filled with the mod instead of the main one? When you settle an island, you only have the goods that you brought.

1 Like

Is there a way to Request this Trainer for the Uplay/Ubisoft version??? thx

It would be nice if a ship editor could come along for items

Hey senpai, may you add a cheat in military budget I just want to bully all 3 star characters. hehe. :joy: :joy:

Hello,

I have the same problem. The trainer works fine, but with unlimeted resources some of them suddenly go to zero. I’ve tried to find an ingame solution to this but with no luck.
Any news for this problem?
Thank you!

1 Like

Hello :slight_smile:

Please can these mods be made available for uplay?

Hello
my wemod trainer will start the wrong anno 1404 History Edition.
i will play the campange and start the addon and i can’t play the campange