Anno 1800 Cheats and Trainer for Ubisoft

@MrAntiFun The Anno 1800 Trainer needs a update and is fully broken following the latest update.

:slight_smile:

7 Likes

Needs new update! :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Please update @MrAntiFun ! I also ask players to select the ā€œnotify meā€ button on the trainer so it gets added to the que faster

7 Likes

@MrAntiFun Anno 1800 need update :pleading_face: :pleading_face: :pleading_face:

7 Likes

Same problem here! Need for update! I tried also some old versions (did somebody else do the same? Some cheats still work, but as far as I tryed, the cheat ā€œFull Storage / Warehouseā€ doesnā€™t work on any versionā€¦

Do you confirm?

6 Likes

I only tried the newest version but all cheats immediately deactivated themselves after activation

6 Likes

Looking for new version of this amazing mod!!
Thank you Creator ^^

4 Likes

I have started a Request for the Update of the Anno 1800 Trainer, but we need more Coins. I just had 230 but we need 1000 for an update. So lets go guys if you want a working trainer. :wink:

6 Likes

where can I donate some coins ^^ ?

4 Likes

Open the Wemod App, go to REQUESTS then UPDATES, there in the list is my Request for the Anno 1800 update. There you can Vote for an Update with Coins. Each requested Update needs 1000 Coins. Click on REQUEST UPDATE Button and donate some Coins.

7 Likes

Same problem here! Need for update! I tried also some old versions (did somebody else do the same? Some cheats still work, but as far as I tryed, the cheat ā€œFull Storage / Warehouseā€ doesnā€™t work on any versionā€¦

Do you confirm?

7 Likes

Hi, cant find that REQUESTS thing youre talking about. Do you mean Queue?

3 Likes

Canā€™t find it either. I thought it was only visible to Pro usersā€¦

3 Likes

Got the same problem: canā€™t find it

2 Likes

I donā€™t think so: I canā€™t find it neither

2 Likes

Do you have installed the App?
Watch the Screenshot

On top REQUEST ā†’ Updates ā†’ Anno 1800 at the bottom.

2 Likes

It looks different in my app. Are you using an older version of the app?

1 Like

I installed it! (I downloaded even twice, same version!) And Iā€™ve also already submited the Pro Plan Upgrade! But it doesnā€™t seen to have been update to pro at all! I mean: my propic does (I got the ā€œproā€, but I still see the advertisment as I didnā€™t have the pro version!

2 Likes

Did you try to logout and login again?

1 Like

Boosting games here does not do anything. You are WeMod 6 still and the voting system has been replaced. You should upgrade to WeMod 7 to get all benefits of Pro.

4 Likes