Anno 1800 Cheats and Trainer for Ubisoft

No it doesn’t work with the uplay + exe. Works for regular version
Wemod is looking in to the uplay + stuff

Works perfectly fine for me with uplay+?
Just have to add it manually as you said

I know you are really busy. I have been a long time user of your trainers for years. When you have time yes please hit us with an update.

What doesn’t work? I tested it last week and everything was working fine.

but how did u add it manually? i cannot do it.~ its not working, i need the anno1800_uplay.exe but it dont pop up, only show anno1800.exe

There was a link on how to do It, but I can’t find it. You just have to select the drop down arrow next to “PLAY” then select the custom installation option

Following this support article should assist you in adding a custom install path :slightly_smiling_face:

Its not working at all at least with the Uplay+ access to the game dont know if that is an issue or not. Wemod finds the game and loads it but the cheats do nothing when activated

Are you using the trainer by MAF? As of right now, it is work for the UPlay+ version.

Hey Mr AntiFun, that Trainer would be perfect to add an Max Diplomacy Option and the 2nd one, is it possible to make an Shipeditor for generate Items via ID?! If you Need help for ItemID Lists, tell me

Best regards
Keim

The Anno 1800 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Unlimited Diplomacy cheat added

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

FYI to fellow users: The mods are working, but they do take a while to activate. Didn’t time it, so I don’t know how long you have to wait, but just be patient and you’ll be rewarded :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Guys of wemod,

Is it possible to add a second money cheat
where you can add 50000 or 100000 money
for every click on the cheatbutton
and money still counting ( up or down )
and stays not static ?

Think this way you have more fun inside the game see your money grow or go down…

Would be great, i heared uplay is updating the Game sometimes at Dezember
so would be great implementing it therefore.

Hoping…

regards

It doesn’t need a second money cheat just max the warehouse supplies and sell the stuff from that and you’ll make good money, then just turn it off and watch your warehouse empty like a rocket lol

2 Likes

dunno for you guys but F6 ai’nt working since new patch today

3 Likes

Same for me, all other keys seem to work, but not F6 for warehouse resources

Hey there, thank you for this trainer. Could you please update for it to work fully on the Passage? Mainly the warehouse resources key F6 is now bugged and won’t do anything. Thanks again!

Hey there, not sure what happened, but “Infinite Warehouse Ressources” is not working anymore. No idea why, it worked perfectly fine 12 hours ago.

1 Like

The Anno 1800 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

It seems it cannot work still…

1 Like