Anno 2205 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

when i play anno 2205 it crashes my game and infinity said “failed to load cheats”

Launch the game yourself then attach infinity.

It worked! Thank you!

Might be a silly question but how do I launch the game myself and attach infinity afterwards.

Start the game. Alt tab out to desktop then click play in infinity

I have the game for uplay but, I dos not see it!

Direct infinity to it yourself

another trainer that just isn’t working and crashes a game…

Get uplay version

Hello I brought anno 2205 ultimate edition the other day and decided to use the trainer you have set up in the wemod program.

The game is the current version on uplay and steam, which corresponds with the available up to date trainer, now I have tried the different ways to try and get the cheats to work but it crashes the game each time. My virtus scanner treats the WeMod Program fine since I can use other trainers from it fine.

Which cheats crash it?

Ok sorry a bit late ion responding but I did some tests to see which ones worked.

It seems to random crash depending on what cheats you have activated for a few examples ill use the keys that you set them up with.

F1 Gold F2 Workers F3 Resources F5 Fuel F4 Support Calls F6 No Energy F7 No Workforce.

so it went like this F1-F2-F3-F5 then crashed on F4
then I started from F4-F6-F7-F1-F2-F3 then crashed on F5
then F5-F4-F6-F7-F1 then crashed on F2

So there might be a conflict with activating too many.

Not many if any should you be leaving on , once you click like , gold you should shut it back off again no need to leave them on the whole game
I find that to help in a couple games

Game got an update, now using anything freezes the game :confused:

Just not only help me cheat the game but also help fixed my game.
This game usually let my laptop restart with a blue screen stop code when I quit my game(company’s level must have above 30 level), but at least this time, I don’t see this error again. Just not sure why it happened.

For anyone getting the freezing issue, i was coming out with the same problem.
A sort of workaround im using is;
Tab out of the game, (i moved all the mods to the numpad as the F buttons froze the game)
Activate Mod
Tab back to game (Leave the mod active)
Save Exit the game straight away
Reload game
The save should have the mod results and closing the game has disable WeMod Client
:grinning: Hope this helps someone!

1 Like

It looks like every other cheat is working except for unlimited support calls. Will it be possible to fix it please?

Hey it’s been a long time since this trainer has been updated and is probably outdated, i’ve made it available to vote for in the WeMod app!

This is the old one now. This one wont be updated anymore. Use the new one