Anno 2205 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

This is the official discussion topic of the Anno 2205 Trainer and Cheats.

1 Like

The Anno 2205 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 5 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Hey,
No cheats seem to work.
When first enabled, the infinite resource cheat stays on for one second, then turns off. Thereafter the toggle switches between on and off quickly and doesn’t work.
As for the other cheats, again, none seem to have any effect.
I’m not quite sure what version I’m on, but it is for sure the latest one.
Hope that helps.

1 Like

Hey,
No cheats seem to work.
When first enabled, the infinite resource cheat stays on for one second, then turns off. Thereafter the toggle switches between on and off quickly and doesn’t work.
As for the other cheats, again, none seem to have any effect.
I’m not quite sure what version I’m on, but it is for sure the latest one.
Hope that helps.

Wow these 2 comments seem the same. You sure your using the steam version?
And it wont work online. Only for single player

1 Like

ptondo, they were working fine about a week ago. I noticed the same thing as of yesterday. These are no longer working. Steam / Ubisoft has not issued any patches or updates to the game either.

Though it may be a case of where the cheat is activated. I noticed the options 2-5 are for the RTS portion of the game. Option 1 seems more main game. I was previously only using the options in the RTS portion. It may be that the cheats only activate in that portion of the game and their effects carry over to the main game. I’ll test that in a few minutes.

And I just checked in the RTS portion. None of the cheats appear to be working there either.

Game version is Steam 1.8.2. According to the ReadMe.txt file, it was last updated on 8/18/2019… though I think that is when I installed the game.

I’ll have the dev take a look at this, it’s very weird and I cannot find any news about a game update either

Can you share a save or something, Trainer is working perfectly fine for me .

hey man, the trainer needs an update … unlimited power would be great ^^

i know its an old game but its unplayable without trainer :slight_smile:

1 Like

Why can’t it work? Like whenever I use the cheats of some of my games they just turn off immediately and it annoys me I want to use some of the cheats but it just doesn’t work.

1 Like

The mod does not seems to work for me either. The mod said that it might not work with the game, using STEAM. I can toggle the Unlimited resources but nothing is happening. No unlimited resources.

1 Like

getting a warning that it won’t work despite it being in the section for compatible

edit: It is not working at all

1 Like

Is it possible to get an update for this game?

1 Like

Hey, does anyone know if the trainers for Anno 2070 and 2205 work for the Epic edition? The games are on sale this week and I want to get them, but I don’t want to buy them if it’s just going to not work.

1 Like

Any chance of an update for this game?

I noticed that my number of astronauts never goes above 25. I assume they are counted as a resource so as long as the cheat is active it does not increase. Can the value be upped to 200 each?