Anno 2205 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

What is the error?

I think so the error is that you download the game from a website and it came cracked

Buy the game.

What version of the game is the current trainer made for?

With all DLC and Inifity whitelisted in Antivirus the trainer just doesn’t work on version 1.8.3

Every single time infinity tells me it couldnt load the cheats

It works for Steam. And that’s I really know. Or Uplay

Disable your antivirus and add infinity to its exception list. Run the game yourself then attach infinity

I have Infinity working properly on my lap top. My antivirus really thinks Infinity is okay. I load Infinity up with said game, no issues. I loaded Infinity up seperate and it works fine. The only cheat that is broken for this game is Unlimited fuel. Please look into it because I really like playing this game :slight_smile:

it would be really great if you could add ‘‘Give 100k money’’ since unlimited money only gives you a certain amount of money each time you lv up and only get more money each time it reaches 0 money.

I use the unlimited gold cheat and have no issues. Every time I level up, my money does not go to zero it stays at max value. When I start the game, I open it with infinity. I then let the game fully open up with no cheats on. Next, I put the cheats that I want on and play the game from there. No issues on my end :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Any chance of getting an Influence cheat added? Or possibly a cheat that levels the Corporation level so that way influence is increased from that?

Would also like to see a cheat for the stock market in the game added too

You guys most likely won’t see such a cheat.
I doubt STN is going to work on this game again.

1 Like

There seems to be one cheat that keeps on crashing the game. The unlimited fuel cheat. I use it when I am in the ship battle part of the game. I activate the cheat and the game crashes. Could you ask STN to at least look into in and possibly make a fix?

when i play anno 2205 it crashes my game and infinity said “failed to load cheats”

Launch the game yourself then attach infinity.

It worked! Thank you!

Might be a silly question but how do I launch the game myself and attach infinity afterwards.

Start the game. Alt tab out to desktop then click play in infinity

I have the game for uplay but, I dos not see it!

Direct infinity to it yourself