Another problem no installing the cheats

I am trying all day to find why i have this problem when i start to play Assassin’s creed Odyssey and nothing its not starting.
I close antivirus and make all the steps in the FQ.Please help!!!

Run WeMod as admin and start the game first then alt-tab and click play in WeMod.

My friend i tried your method and some others but nothing i’m going to crazy with this think I have tried everything HEEEELLLLPPPPP!!!

So is the issue that the game is not starting or is it that the trainer isn’t working? :slightly_smiling_face:

The trainer and the game starting and when click to start the cheats is says it has problem!!!

Check and make sure if you have an AV enabled that you disable it and then retry using the WeMod app :slightly_smiling_face:

The Game i try to load the trainer is Assassins Odyssey.The Game starting so the WeMod!!

Can you take a screenshot of the error so we can see what is happening? Thanks!

Explained me what is the AV pls?

I’m sorry I should have stated that fully instead of an abbreviation. AV is anti virus, so programs like AVG, BitDefender, and Avast all can interfere with WeMod.

That is the problem Avira i have and i deactiveted still nothing

i tried that nothin i say.its hopeless.

So if you could press CTRL+SHIFT+D, select the console tab and take a screenshot of that after you’ve tried launching the trainer, that should hopefully give us more info on what could be going wrong

Could you click the console tab at the top and take another screen shot please?

Do me a favor and completely quit the Anti virus, either by ending it in task manager or by right clicking and selecting quit or exit in the system tray and then try again. Something is blocking WeMod from downloading what it needs

My God i uninstall it and still no i ll tried it all of that with antivirus in my old laptop its ok but now in the new one i have the problem

I’m gonna reach out to to someone higher up that will be able to help more, also avira is still running in that screen shot :confused: