Aragami Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Aragami
This is the official discussion topic of the Aragami Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Ghost
2. No Energy Loss
3. Invincible
4. No Skill Requirements

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 08/02/2017
    Started development

• 08/02/2017
    Released trainer with 4 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

3 Likes

How is this game?

In my opinion very good. It adds nice game mechanics together with a pretty good story

I havent played the game. But they got about 90% good reviews on steam. They must have done something right.

ive added it to my wishlist.

I have finished this game already… just finished it two more times (for rest of achievements) this trainer is amazing… wd @STN I did have a random bug but only on first load though… like I put everything on and I ran straight to a guard and he saw me and killed me… however when I restarted I had no issues… rushed through levels… was amazing XD…

If I could give a suggestion I would also make unlimited use of abilities like I like kunai and kage… so unlimited would mean I don’t have to shadow kill everyone XD but otherwise it’s amazing

1 Like

Why does the unlimited health thing only turn on for 19 seconds and then turn off immediately?

Probably cause of a game update

Ghost and Invincible turning themselves off. Tried rebinding keys but still happening.
Any suggestions?

Please could you add a cheat for infinite ability uses?

1 Like

yo, the game keep crashing sometimes it happen in the middle of gameplay, and mostly it happen after finishing the chapter
what’s wrong?

I went into gameplay after activating the trainer and used the hotkeys and guards never see me and it stays on

1 Like

Game crashing a few seconds after activating No Skill Requirements.

1 Like

The INVINCIBLE cheat does not stay on. i can toggle it on with the hotkeys, but it turns off again by itself after a few seconds.

1 Like