ARK: Survival Evolved Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Yes Instinct as you say. Also complicating matters is that the trainers use to be id’ by the version which would correspond to the version of the game executable. Now almost all the trainers I use are only identified by date and year only. Sorry to be so winded, but I’m not as sharp as I use to be. I will start writing the information I can get, dates or version. I don’t have a secretary any more so these things don’t seem so obvious to me until it slaps me silly. I’m retired now and my secretary was my wife. A lot of work owning a business. Thanks Instinct you and ptondo made me think it through.

Thanks ptondo, I get it. there’s more ways to do that, I was having a huge brain fart. Wicked day, my computer has been very bad. Come to think of it, so have most web pages today. How does the latest AMD driver not bother putting in sound. Nightmare. Thanks for your reply.

1 Like

Can you make a trainer for the microsoft store version for ark survival evolved pretty please with sugar ontop

Okay, so when I try to run the game, it keeps coming back with “These cheats were made for the 64-bit version of the game. You’re running the 32-bit version”, how do I fix this?

You need to start the game through steam with battleye disabled then alt-tab and press play in WeMod.

So I’m running a 64x bit system, and when I try to launch the game in WeMod it says that I’m launching 32x bit game. So if any of you folks know how to resolve this issue please let me know. I will be around here…somewhere.

First thing to do would be to launch the game then once at the main screen, hit ‘Play’ in WeMod. Also, can one of the mods put this into the Ark trainer thread.

Now that there is 2 hope this is the right one. Didnt want to put in new ark trainer

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like

this ark trainer for official servers or not??

Nope for offline singleplayer only. No trainers here are made to use online

Sucks there is no windows support.

Hello every time i open the ark cheat it says it was made for the 64 bit version of the game even though im sure i have the 64 version of the game my computer also runs in 64 bits

You need to launch the game through steam with battleye disabled.

2 Likes

How can this be done?

Hello i have problem with : We’re having trouble loading the cheats into your game. Try restarting the game, or pressing Help for more info. what do now?

Make sure you have started the game without battleye.

How do you start the game without battleye?

Launch the game from steam and should be an option to disable battleeye

Trying to use WeMod on a Private Ark Server. It’s not working. Is this because of recent Ark Patches that have gone through?