ARK: Survival Evolved Cheats and Trainer for Steam

My friendā€™s host an unofficial server. Can I use this trainer even though Iā€™m not the host? Will I get banned? I know itā€™s technically for SP use only but curious since the rules say unofficial.

Works like a charm in SP.

Welcome to the community @Ninjan74. :slight_smile:

Our staff have just tested this trainer about five minutes ago from this post and it works fine.
Make sure you are following the instructions in the trainer. And make sure your copy of the game is legitimately purchased from Steam. :slight_smile:

Hey @pikaaa. The trainer should only work on your own local game. Trainers work by injecting values into your PCā€™s RAM. Since the server would be running from your friendā€™s PC and not yours, there wonā€™t be any memory addresses in your RAM for the trainer to inject these values into.

Everything works as intended EXCEPT for the Unlimited Durability. When i tick it on it automatically ticks itself right back off.
Thanks for your continued support and dedication MAF! :wink: :100:

Hi

F10 unlimited Item not working now

Mine is saying I am running the 32 bit game and the cheats are for the 64.

Hello @Scorp13. :slight_smile:

First of all, please make sure you are following the instructions in the trainer, by reading the note under the play button.
And also see if this helps: 32 bit and 64 bit.

Does easy craft no longer work ?

1 Like

Can you add Stealth cheat on this trainer please

Is there a chance to add to the list of stealth to the trainer?

unlimited durability seems to be affecting fertilizer. itā€™s good for 1000 unit as opposed to 54000.

The ARK: Survival Evolved cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

How exactly do i launch the game with battleye disabled? Ive tried to find instructions but i cant. Sorry if this has been asked already.

Wuups nevermind xD found it myself

Instructions are in the trainers notes.

cheats doesnā€™t seem to be working at all in the steam
on unofficial servers

Cheats are for single player only.

2 Likes

oh right keep forgetting

ne fonctionne pas .//// No Cheat in Game :confused:

The ARK: Survival Evolved cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

iā€™m pretty sure this is a me problem but when i run the game it tries to play it in vr can anyone help?

Hello @OneSabbyBoi. :slight_smile:

Make sure you are linking the correct .exe for the game. If you are not sure where this is:

1. Launch the game. Wait until you are on the main menu.
  2. Launch Task Manager. Locate the gameā€™s process.
  3. Right-click the gameā€™s process. Click Open File Location.
    The highlighted file is the file that needs to be linked to WeMod by pressing the down arrow next to the Play button.