ARK: Survival Evolved Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The trainer was updated three days ago, it should be working perfectly fine as long as your copy of the game is legitimately purchased from Steam and you are not attempting to use it online.

Under the Play button is another button that says History. Click this and make sure the most recent trainer is selected.

The “Easy Craft” option in the most recent Ark trainer (12 days ago) still doesn’t function correctly. While switching it on does cause some of the recipes to ‘light up’ the option to craft the recipes is still greyed out.

2 Likes

You may still need to power the station up with gas or electricity.

Can there be an option added so that Alpha dinos don’t massacre us?

Will this work in an unofficial battle-eye disabled server?
I tried logging into that server with my battle-eye disabled, and it worked. So I guess it might work there right? please do let me know. Also I’m using the Epic Games version of the game…
The current version isn’t working so I guess we need an update.
Thank you.

Welcome to the community @kurosakiifti. :slight_smile:

This trainer was designed for the Steam version of the game, not the Epic version. There is no guarantee trainers will ever work perfectly cross-platform. An Epic trainer for this game should be released when a trainer maker is able to get around to it. :slight_smile:

This hasn’t been updated in quite some time. The crafting option has been broken for several weeks, if not longer. I understand that keeping up to date on game patches for so many games can be challenging, but I can’t see any reason to continue paying for a premium membership after my current year runs out. I like Wemod and especially the app design, but it seems like the trainers for some games are far too often not up to date.

Hello there. :slight_smile:

The latest major update to the game (version 312.9) was yesterday, 25th June. Which is not even 24 hours ago from this post.
However, it has already gotten a lot of requests for an update via the desktop app, which is good. Though there are still a couple of trainers with more requests in the list (which you can see by going to the Requests tab in the WeMod desktop app).

It has also been posted in several places in the community forum and on Discord that MrAntiFun, the developer of this trainer, is currently experiencing internet-related issues. As a lot of people are right now due to strain on the internet services thanks to the still ongoing covid-19 pandemic. But he will try to resolve this as quickly as he can.
Before he starting having internet issues, MAF was releasing or updating around 6 trainers per 24 hours. Say each one takes him roughly about 2 hours to do, that’s 12 hours he spends building or updating trainers for you each day. Not including the time it takes to download and install each game, test the trainer and so on. He’s an awesome guy, but he’s only one human versus tens of thousands of games. :slight_smile:

We would love to update every trainer extremely quickly. But it’s not humanly possible.

Don’t forget that we actually keep this section of the forum active to give our members here something to play and/or accumulate WePoints in while waiting for trainer updates: Deals & Giveaways - WeMod Community.

The ARK: Survival Evolved cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

It aint working just in singleplayer for me

My friend’s host an unofficial server. Can I use this trainer even though I’m not the host? Will I get banned? I know it’s technically for SP use only but curious since the rules say unofficial.

Works like a charm in SP.

Welcome to the community @Ninjan74. :slight_smile:

Our staff have just tested this trainer about five minutes ago from this post and it works fine.
Make sure you are following the instructions in the trainer. And make sure your copy of the game is legitimately purchased from Steam. :slight_smile:

Hey @pikaaa. The trainer should only work on your own local game. Trainers work by injecting values into your PC’s RAM. Since the server would be running from your friend’s PC and not yours, there won’t be any memory addresses in your RAM for the trainer to inject these values into.

Everything works as intended EXCEPT for the Unlimited Durability. When i tick it on it automatically ticks itself right back off.
Thanks for your continued support and dedication MAF! :wink: :100:

Hi

F10 unlimited Item not working now

Mine is saying I am running the 32 bit game and the cheats are for the 64.

Hello @Scorp13. :slight_smile:

First of all, please make sure you are following the instructions in the trainer, by reading the note under the play button.
And also see if this helps: 32 bit and 64 bit.

Does easy craft no longer work ?

1 Like

Can you add Stealth cheat on this trainer please

Is there a chance to add to the list of stealth to the trainer?

unlimited durability seems to be affecting fertilizer. it’s good for 1000 unit as opposed to 54000.

The ARK: Survival Evolved cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!