ARK: Survival Evolved Cheats and Trainer for Steam

How exactly do i launch the game with battleye disabled? Ive tried to find instructions but i cant. Sorry if this has been asked already.

Wuups nevermind xD found it myself

Instructions are in the trainers notes.

cheats doesn’t seem to be working at all in the steam
on unofficial servers

Cheats are for single player only.

2 Likes

oh right keep forgetting

ne fonctionne pas .//// No Cheat in Game :confused:

The ARK: Survival Evolved cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

i’m pretty sure this is a me problem but when i run the game it tries to play it in vr can anyone help?

Hello @OneSabbyBoi. :slight_smile:

Make sure you are linking the correct .exe for the game. If you are not sure where this is:

1. Launch the game. Wait until you are on the main menu.
  2. Launch Task Manager. Locate the game’s process.
  3. Right-click the game’s process. Click Open File Location.
    The highlighted file is the file that needs to be linked to WeMod by pressing the down arrow next to the Play button.

Can someone tell me what a f…k is that torpor?

how you turn off bullseye . i look every where. please help me on that ty

You launch the game via Steam (not via WeMod).
Then Steam asks you if you want to run the game with Battleye on or off.
Choose off.

This is explained in the Notes of the trainer itself. :slight_smile:

I do all of that right but most of the mods don’t seem to actually work, such as durability. Visually it shows that there is more than enough but breaks just the same as if the mod wasn’t on. There was a new update just released a few days ago so maybe that’s why?

1 Like

any reason why the “easy craft” cheat doesnt want to stay activated???

1 Like

ARK had a major update to version 318.9 recently and now the Durability is not quite working right - I can still wear broken items (0% Durability) but it lets them break. The Easy Craft is also not working anymore - it will not stay on.
Thanks for the awesome work you do on these Trainers - this one just needs an update to match changes in new Game Version I think

1 Like

do you even know that no one of the features work ? from the unlimited heath to the one hit kill…

1 Like

I was just using the Mods for the last 3 hours and the only cheat i had problems with was the easy craft cheat, other then that everything was completely fine with no problems.

i wanted to test it on a unofficial witout battleeye server and nothing work so i want to know where the mods working ?

1 Like

The ARK: Survival Evolved cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like