Arma 3 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

has there been an update for arma? game crashes when i start arma via infinity and when i first start arma and infinity afterwards…

Do you have battle eye installed?

disabled yes. everything worked fine yesterday.

so start arma 3 without battleye to use infinity codes?
got it, trying it later. thanks

tried the codes without battleye. codes doesn’t work and game doesn’t crash. nothing happened. . . ?

Press ctrl+shift+d in Infinity and watch if any Errors pop up while using the trainer.
Watch this if you need help with Infinitys Console: Using Infinity Console

Every cheat seems to work except stamina. Whenever I toggle it the switch goes from on back to off again.

2 Likes

does it work online? pls i need to know

No

How do I start Arma without battleye

Should be an option in steam or settings

would it be possible to get something for the tanks and jets ??
like unlimited health and ammo ??

1 Like

Are you ok with trolling friends with this?

You mean using it online? You will get banned for it.
If you’re on Battleeye disabled servers go ahead.

Though be aware that wemod does not make any cheats for multiplayer. If you get banned or your account suspended it’s your own fault and wemod does not take any responsibility for it

no, trolling close friends on private servers.

Doesn’t change what I said.
As long as battleeye is activated you will get a ban.
If it’s disabled the risk is not high but still there.

Also if you want to troll them just get admin rights on the server and make yourself zeus

Only use this offline in campaign mode.

yes it does, but I highly don’t recommend it because it takes away fun for others and can get you banned from the server.

Is there a script for the rapid fire command for vehicles/turrets that I can get since it seems to be that the rapid fire in the trainer is the only way I have found that implements rapid fire to vehicles/ turrets.

Is this still working? When ever I click Play on Infinity and Launch without BE it still won’t let me Activate these in Campaign mode.