ASKA Cheats and Trainer for Steam

only thing I can’t get behind is the crafting requirements. it only applies to basic tools and items. an option to ignore building req and crafting req in workshops would be better

4 Likes

yea, thought the same after seeing it only works on the basic tools

1 Like

sorry pal, but seems you are the only 1 that the trainer works 100%…can you talk about are you have do to the trainer works so well for you? because i have issues with add items on use?? thanks

1 Like

I have the same issues, sometimes “ghost” items are being spawned that bug everything out. Everything else works great with HP, Stamina, etc., just the crafting options are a mess. I think the freshness and durability option also prevents food from being cooked on the BBQ correctly and for some reason you can’t harvest fish by hitting them with a knife with this option on :smiley:
Would also appreciate an update to this.

They work for me… not sure what version your using.

Mod -Add Items On Use - Can get buggy, I personally never need to use it… used only by Lazy People that need it done now now now!!! … Ask for a Mod to Instant Build then.

1 Like

dude, i just ask you what you have do to all options works,just that…im not lazy because i have cute all trees…etc…etc needed to build all my setlement, included the chef house and community house…so, im not lazzy, just have made 1 question…so respect please…

Sent you a PM… please read it, as for the mod usage, wait for another update, its broken.

Using CHEATs = LAZY - True Facts haha.
P.S. We’re all freaking Lazy.

Oh Forgot, if you don’t do stuff to up your skills, then it makes it harder further in game, helpful tip to keep chopping trees down.

it works when you press the “B” button for crafting. But it doesnt seem to work on building materials. Hoping we would have could no crafting materials needed for building materials soon :pray: :100:

1 Like

I used the trainer yesterday, and when I activated the add items on use, the game booted me. I got booted several times while trying to use the trainer, I think it needs to be updated or they added in some sort of monitoring to prevent the use of trainers.

1 Like

Hello there ^^ can you make cheat for the peoples get the same buff of the player pls ? :smiley: always happy / infinite stamina ETC ^^ thx

Is there any way “Unlimited Durability & Freshness” could be split into two separate options? Right now this option suspends durability on items and freshness on food however Compost in the game is created by spoiled food. This option prevents food from spoiling. Being able to keep durability frozen but allow food to spoil would support farming MUCH better and as intended.
Thank you!

3 Likes

i know that…that´s why i cute trees or stones, etc…but that option we need ( add item) its because the mine is too far away to bring the stones and iron ore…makes the game too slow for build…i know the skills and thats why i toke my time too chop trees and stones…and another thing…at this time of the EA, the map just have 1 mine…so it´s hard to go farm and came back to the village…

Game updated to june 29 aka hotfix 3 and I tested 1,2,3,4,5,7 and that all seems to work fine.

8 ignore crafting materials only half works like it has from the start and only works on rope and tools. If you place a campfire or building down you still need materials and can’t just press R and have it complete. I havent tested it on crafting benches.

Would really love to see a 2nd part to this one where once placed building or campfire do not require mats and you can just hit R and have it build right away.

1 Like

can we please get a update

1 Like

This one only works for rope and tools but anything you have to place down it doesn’t work so place a campfire/longhouse and you still need mats when hitting R to actually build.

1 Like

It does not work for me either and I was just billed for WeMod :frowning:

can we please have a update were you can build for free and people are always happy

3 Likes

Is it possible to add options for happiness for tribe members?

3 Likes

Great trainer so far. A little buggy with the ‘Add Item’ option. Crashes game sometimes but not sure if that’s Unity itself, the game, or the mod.

When using the ‘Add Item On Use’ for stuff like bark or rocks they become unresponsive. Can’t harvest them (bark for fibers) or pick up from the ground when dropped.

Freeze time works great but seems to make the tribesmen think their work hours have been extended. Which in turn causes their happiness to decrease.

First 5 options work flawlessly.

1 Like

F8, ignore crafting, is a game breaking bug? I used it, and saved my game. Now inventory is “full” all the time. Wont let me pick up anything, even with nothing in inventory. And now even with mods off and not even running, its on the main game. There isnt another save so im SoL lol. This was in single player.

Edit to add, ok i dumped everything from inventory, saved, reloaded and it seems to work fine now