ASKA Cheats and Trainer for Steam

ASKA
This is the official discussion topic of the ASKA Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited HP
2. Unlimited Hunger
3. Unlimited Thirst
4. Strong Body Temperature Resistance
5. Unlimited Stamina
6. Add Items On Use
7. Unlimited Durability & Freshness
8. Ignore Crafting Materials
9. Edit Day of Year [Weather]
10. Add 1 Hour
11. Sub 1 Hour
12. ZA WARUDO! [Time Stop]
13. Game Speed
14. Multiply Move Speed

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 06/25/2024
    Started development

• 06/25/2024
    Released trainer with 14 cheats

• 08/05/2024
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 09/03/2024

• 09/26/2024

• 10/15/2024

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

6 Likes

Looking forward to it!
Thanks for the hard work!!!

The ASKA cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 14 cheats
4 Likes

The goat. Thanks for your hard work ! :heart:

1 Like

The Ignore Crafting Materials does not seem to work.

3 Likes

Please add the possibility of multiplying skill experience, as well as, if possible, a multiplier when picking up objects.
Thank you!

3 Likes

Are you trying to use it on multiplayer?

No, single player.

After playing with it for a bit, I’ve noticed some bugs that arise.

Ignore crafting materials works for crafted items in the (B) build menu. If you go to any other crafting station in the workshop, it will not work and will require you to procure the items.

Add items on use with large items will create essentially, a ghost item underneath you that will saturate the world, you can’t pick it up, harvest it, or get rid of it, and will simply sit on the ground.

Everything else seems to be smooth sailing for the time being, will post more if I find anything. These bugs populate in both single player and multiplayer.

3 Likes

Can you confirm if your issue is similar to the one above my response?

Can confirm. Add Items on use bugs out with large items and sometimes the medium items. Its hard to explain but doesnt seem to be worth using. It leaves permanent ghost items on the ground even when it duplicates right. And like NCEMT said, crafting only works for the B menu…so pretty much the stuff you dont care about with exception of maybe rope. all the life, stamina, speed, hunger and thirst work well. Move speed also works well and makes it easy to scount an entire island fast to see if the seed is worth using. But all the mods that would make the game faster or easier… no real function yet. Perhaps add a free building option and get the crafting to work from workbenches too.

5 Likes

Yes, exactly this. The ghost item will be underneath you and also preventing you from picking up another large item sometimes.

3 Likes

@randomgamerinc @Vrokar

I’ve done a bit of playing around. You can get around the ghost items with the large items by going into your inventory and dropping the item it says you’re carrying. Won’t remove ALL of the ghost items, but will allow you to carry things.

The bug DOES carry over to the AI, you WILL have to enter their trade menu and manually make them drop the item. However, it does duplicate x2 large items for the AI, and it doesn’t do that for you.

The AI will get stuck when they have a ghost item on them as well - Started getting people dying to thirst as they couldn’t drink and were stuck trying to put the item down. Would avoid using it in general or for very short periods of time

3 Likes

See above, just go into their trade menu and have them drop it. Does get tedious, but as long as you manage your builders and know where they are, you can effectively duplicate large items.

if its possible in future to add 1 hit kill
thanks for the hard work

3 Likes

First of all, thanks so much for making this! Can confirm that the items mod is all kinds of janky. If possible would love something more like “ignore building requirements” or somesuch. <3

3 Likes

After further experimentation, I have the following feedback for those who wish to make the most out of the current modlist.

• Item durability and freshness applies to not only your own items, but to all villager items and foodstuffs. Make a ton of soup in the fall, store it, never worry about having to make fresh food in the winter. I’ve had 500 soups last three winters and not spoil yet.

• Edit day of year, going backwards, will revert your game time. If you use this while waiting on a villager, prepare to wait 300 minutes for the villager to be summoned. You can use it to mass-summon villagers however, I’d advise using the skip hour method instead.

• The big one, add items on use. These can be very useful, but they do become tedious to use. You can use them to effectively double literally anything in storage, and the method to do that is as follows.

• ENABLE the Add Items On Use Mod.
    • Walk up to your preferred storage.
    • Press E to retrieve as many items as you want, observe the number of items in storage also increasing.
    • DISABLE the Add Items On Use Mod.
    • Deposit your duplicated goods into the container.
    • Profit.
  • This process ALSO works for LARGE items, just enable the mod, pick up, the item, disable, deposit to now have gained an extra piece. Good for spamming logs/long sticks for your workers to sift through.

• You can use this to duplicate anything in any storage in the game. Jotun blood, resin, sticks, seeds, meat, bait, even tools.

• Keep in mind, the AI is affected by this. Be wary, or you’ll end up with 80 million axes on the ground.

• Speed mod works fine, very handy for scouting out those pesky iron mines, everything else is a cakewalk.

Will continue to play around with it, but in my 30 hours or so of messing about, that’s my experience. Hopes this helps you on your wayfairing!

7 Likes

Funny how Ark needs 500GB to download but this simple game is 4GB and oddly more fun and the need to run around a tend to everything. Much like Velhiem, but more oomph.

All the Mods work great! Thanks @ColonelRVH

2 Likes

if its possible add 1 hit kill or damage multiplayer plz

3 Likes